Valentines day Chapter

"Happy Valentine's Day beautiful." Jeremy whispered when I rolled over. I had completely forgotten that I had fallen asleep in the couch with him while watching a movie with him last night.
"Same to you handsome." I smiled back before kissing him in the cheek. I tried rolling off of the couch but he caught me.
"Who said that I was letting you go, I haven't given you your present yet." He argued.
"Can't I get it in a minute? I literally just woke up. Give me some time to actually feel human again." I reasoned and got up.
"Fine, but I get to give you your present and you are going to like it no matter what." He replied as I walked away.
Once I got to the bathroom I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. It was disgusting to kiss someone without brushing your teeth.
"Ok, so what is this gift that you think I'm going to love so much?" I asked him jokingly.
"See for yourself." He replied before handing me a box. I opened it and saw a beautiful necklace. It had an A in a heart. I smiled and kissed Jeremy. Then I realized that my gift was really suckish compared to what he got me.
"Way to make me feel like a terrible girlfriend." I told him before running to get his gift.
"Close your eyes." I demanded before putting the huge teddy bear and food in his hand, "okay, open them."
"Babe, thank you. You don't have to feel bad, this means so much that you thought and got me food." He said with a smile before pulling me to him and kissing me. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, but definitely my best Valentine's Day ever.
--------------------------------------------------- I know it's short but, I just wanted to add something since I've kind of been dead on here for awhile. Anyways hope y'all enjoy this. Love y'all :)