Chapter 16: Paris

I stepped out onto the grass. It was nice to be on the ground again. Paris was so beautiful. I was also here with my favorite person.
"Do you like it here?"
"Of course. it's away from home."
"Yeah. that's nice."
"Well, I'm exhausted," I said heading to the house.
"Join us for dinner." Jeremy's aunt yelled.
"I will." I said, walking away, it was only 12 I would have plenty of time to sleep. As soon as I hit my bed I fell asleep.
"Hey, wake up."
"No!" I yelled and slapped Jeremy.
"Ow, would you calm yourself."
"Sorry but I was tired and was sleeping."
"You have been asleep for almost 6 hours."
"What, why did you let me sleep that long?"
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine." I said and got up. I fell down as soon as I took a step. I felt like I got hit by a bus.
"Ann, are you ok?"
"I think so." I said and tried to push myself up but I fell again.
"I'm going to get my aunt."
"No I'm fine."
"You aren't."
"I am."
"Yeah right."
"Please."
"No, you need help." he said and ran out to get his aunt.
"Ann, are you ok?"
"Yes." I said, I had already told them that I was.
"Stand up for me then."
"Ok," I said and fell again. I couldn't stand up.
"Call an ambulance." she told Jeremy. He ran outside and got on his phone. That was the last thing I remembered.
*******************************
This is a filler ok people. She is not dead I have huge plans for this actually so no need to worry. I will be able to work on this more after tomorrow because on June 23 I officially start summer break. Nee York is so dumb and goes all the way to almost July! Anyways, I am sorry that it took so long to get this wimpy chapter up. I just got stuck on what I wanted to happen but I finally figured out! Yay! Love y'all :)