Chapter 6: Party night part 2

Wow. Was all I could say, the only bad part was that Kate didn't have anyone, her and Luke had broken up. I was the only person that knew so far, he said that they "didn't have a connection anymore" and broke up with her. I could see why she would dig into my love life, hers had just gotten wrecked.
Anyways, it was so fun, I think I like parties. Maybe this is the best though because I have my first boyfriend now(😍). But the night ended after the huge proposal, I thought it was going to be more dramatic(sorry I couldn't find the right word to use) than it was, but the simplicity of it made it beautiful. When all the guests were walking out the door they congratulated Lucy and Mr. Amerly and told me how nice it was to meet me, but I think that was just out of courtesy. After everyone was gone we sat down and turned the TV on, we settled on the news even though none of us were paying attention to the TV, actually only Jeremy and I were still watching TV the others must have left. I caught him staring at me when he thought I wasn't paying attention.
"What, am I so beautiful that you can't stop staring at me?" I asked playfully.
"Yes, and I can't believe you actually said yes, you deserve someone way better than me."
"No, you deserve better than me," I told him. I was about to go on but he kissed me before I could say anything, I was shocked at first, then I kissed him back, I never thought I would kiss him. Then the moment ended, but neither of us cared, the news had interuppted us. The story was about me again and it pissed me off to be honest, why couldn't they worry about a dog dying or something? I knew I was being unreasonable, shouldn't I be glad that people were paying attention to my story, then again people were making false statements on how they knew something was wrong when I had never seen them before.
"Ugh, why?" Jeremy asked the TV, it was really funny.
"Why what?" I asked.
"Why did the stupid news ruin your life and our moment, that's why." seeing him mad was hilarious and adorable, I knew he was the person I wanted to be with.
"Don't worry about it." I told him, hinting that this moment would never be ruined, I didn't care that the news had interuppted us. He just smiled at me and grabbed my hand, this had happened a lot between us lately, but that was fine. Eventually we realized the time and went upstairs, we said goodnight and went to our rooms, god he was too nice and caring, I didn't deserve him, he was to good for me, yet he somehow still wanted me. Oh crap I have to tell Kate, aht I'll tell her tomorrow. My dreams were filled with thoughts of me and Jeremy. Until my nightmare of my father came back. I woke up with a scream. I looked at the time, OK it was a reasonable time, and in less than a minute a panicked Kate ran through my door.
"What is wrong, why did you scream, you are so lucky that Jeremy went to the station with dad."
"Just the nightmare of my father. Oh I wanted to tell you something," she gave me a nod so I said, "Jeremy and I are dating."
"Yay!!!!" Kate yelled, I could tell she was happy, so was I and I hoped to stay in my happy spot with my best friend and boyfriend.
*******************************
Sorry for not updating, I had lacrosse and concerts. Also sorry for the length it's probably only a few pages. I will have a picture of Kate and Jeremy soon, Love y'all :)