Chapter 15: Plane day

"Hey, you are snoring."
"I am not." I told Jeremy, not even bothering to make sure it was him. He is the only person that I trust, and he has an amazing voice.
"You totally were, I was awake and you were snoring."
"I was really tired." I said, which was true. I officially hated planes, except that I was making out with him.
"I guess so," he said, flipping me over to face him, "you are beautiful when you are exhausted."
"Thanks." I said dryly.
"Damn, you always take things the wrong way." he said.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to be a jerk."
"It's ok."
"No, it's not."
"Ann, I said it is fine, you're tired."
"I still feel like a jerk."
"You shouldn't, if anything, I should be sorry."
"You need to stop saying you are sorry, I don't need you to think that when I am annoyed or did something wrong that you have to apologize."
"But," he started to say, but I cut him off by kissing him.
"I still love you, and I know it as a compliment." I said when I pulled back.
"I'm glad." he said, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Jeremy, I am so happy that you are my first boyfriend."
"I'm glad to say that my first love will be my only love.
"What do you mean?"
"You will be the only woman that I will love."
"But, what if we break up."
"I still won't love anyone else."
"But, I would want you to move on."
"I don't want to, IF that ever happens."
"Ok, just promise you will always be happy."
"I will, with you."
"That's a while from now, at least 5 years before I would even think about marriage.
"I know." He said, kissing me on the cheek.
"I'm hungry."
"Really, me too."
"Good, let's eat." I said pulling him up.
"Should I put my shirt on?"
"Yeah, wouldn't want your aunt thinking anything happened."
"She wouldn't, she's probably to drunk to function."
"Oh," I said.
"Yeah, she has issues since her husband left her for her best friend."
"I um wow."
"Yeah." he said, looking at me, "anyways let's go eat."
"Yeah," I said taking his hand which he immediately moved to my waist. I looked up at him since he was about 3 inches taller than me. His eyes were amazing, he had blue eyes and brown hair, which anyone else I would have said was weird, but he looked amazing.
"Come on, I'm starving."
"Yeah," I said opening the door. His aunt sat on the couch, clearly wasted.
"Oh, you 2 finally stopped lov in' on each other to spend time with the woman who brought you 2 here."
"We weren't having sex."
"Why else would you come out of the same room."
"Joint room." he said.
"Oh, well either way I don't care."
"Ok, when will we land?"
"Any minute."
"Ok, we will grab some cereal right now."
"Whatever," she slurred.
"Whoa she is completely wasted," I whispered in his ear.
"Yeah, I know, she gets drunk a lot, I am sorry that you are gonna have to deal with that."
"It's fine, my dad was always a drunken ass hole."
"Oh," he said, tilting his head down to look at me, "you didn't get the father you deserve."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you deserved someone that loved you, and that ass didn't deserve the amazing person that you are."
"I love you, and you deserved a better mother, she should have loved you the way that any other mother would, she didn't deserve you, she shouldn't have had children, you will always be to good for her."
"Ann,"
"What?" I asked him with concern.
"I have never seen you that passionate about this. And even I don't deserve you," he paused, "you are to wonderful for me, you could have anyone but you want me, how?"
"I love you, that's how," I looked up at him, "and you are the only person that I think I will love, ok?" I said staring at him, hopefully he would stop saying he didn't deserve me because he was to good for me.
"Yes, and I love you too," he said, resting his chin on my head, which put me resting my head on his chest.
"I will never get tired of this," I told him, which was the truth.
"I won't either, you are the best person I have ever had in my life."
"Ok, if you keep complimenting me I am going to start crying."
"Why?"
"Because it's too much having someone shower me with affection, I just I'm not used to it."
"Oh, ok, I thought I had done something wrong."
"You didn't, trust me."
"Ok," he said pulling himself away to see my face, "oh no, you're crying."
"Shit," I said, wiping away my tear away and fighting back more.
"Ann. I didn't mean to make you cry," he said with worry.
"It's a good sort of crying."
"How?"
"I'm so happy that it brought me to tears."
"Oh, I don't feel like a jerk anymore."
"Good, because you aren't," I said, as I realized that we still hadn't eaten, "food?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah food." he said, turning around and getting cereal out of the cupboard. Once he poured the cereal we sat at the table and ate. Soon, his aunt yelled that we were here, so we got up and grabbed our bags from the room. Well, I would soon see my retreat.
****************************
Sorry that this is so short, kind of a filler, the next chapter will be better and the same day. Anyways, if you know how to add a cast like the view cast members can you please tell me. Ok, another song that I have found fits this, The sun is Rising by Britt Nicole, actually I may have mentioned that already, but included it anyways. There is also Face Up by Lights, which goes with how we will find out Kate to feel, starting her book now. Love y'all :)