Rules/Voting Stage

A/N: What's up everyone! Another crossover story is here! And this time I'm going big! With Total Drama! I've been reading some fantastic Total Drama fan stories lately(from Chomper 384, thenewsubwayguy, 1602jaw and MasterSaixus just to name a few), and it made me decide to go back and rewatch Total Drama from the beginning as I never finished any of the seasons. I always started them when they first came out but seemingly never had time to watch up to the end for each season(Action, Ridonculous Race and Pahkitew are the exceptions as I never watched any episodes for the first two, and I only remember watching a couple of the Pahkitew episodes).

Fast forward to now, I'm on the final three contestants! While the first half of contestants will be chosen by me, I'll allow requests for the second half of contestants. The rules will all be explained below by Chris McLean himself!

One final thing to note: Other than this announcement, this season takes place after Total Drama Island, and all of my other stories, regardless of whether they're in-progress or complete. The only exceptions are: The Multiversal Nexus Short Stories, the Bakugan AU story I was requested to write, and the Valentine One-shots on AO3. Those are not a part of the timelines for the other stories I've written. This is just something to keep in mind as some characters may have already seen each other and make references about their prior meeting. But not to worry! Even if you haven't read the other stories, it should still be easy to get into for new readers.

But enough of my talk! Let's go to Chris!

"Yo! Chris here! Comin' at you live from Wawanakwa! On our current season, we're down to our final three contestants! And we're a couple of hours away from starting the next challenge!" Chris McLean announced to the camera.

"But enough about that! You're probably wondering why I said season. That's because, you guessed it! Thanks to the incredible ratings, we've been renewed for another season! Which means I continue to get paid, and more contestants get to suffer!" Chris said before letting out a bit of a sadistic laugh.

"Now, the network said this couldn't wait, which is why I have to get this message out now. For this next season, we're going bigger! And badder! That's right! We're gonna have a higher production budget! How much exactly? You'll find out during the season. And that's all thanks to the money made from the current season."

"That also means we're going to have more campers than we had in our current season to tortu- I mean compete. A grand total of 56! That's more than double of what we had in this season. Now, the first half will be chosen by the network and the crew of Total Drama. And instead of pulling contestants from just Canada, we'll be pulling them from not just from the US, not from the entire world. Oh no. I'm talking REALLY big! I'm talking, the entire....freakin'.....multiverse!" Chris said, raising his arms in dramatic fashion as he said the last part.

"Now you may be asking: 'Chris, how the heck are you gonna pull people from different worlds?' Easy. With this little remote I have that was totally not stolen/found from some drunk scientist." Chris said, showing the remote. It had several buttons on it, but not too many that made it cluttered and too hard to use. He puts it back in his pocket.

"And with that question out of the way, let's get down to the nitty gritty. And probably the most important part out of this entire announcement. Now the other half of the contestants can be chosen by the fans, provided that the network approves of them first. Which is where the rules come in. I mean yeah, there's auditioning, and then there's the part where the network may choose someone because of a bigger potential for higher ratings, but that's not the most important part. The most important part, is the rules."

Chris pulls out an envelope. He then takes the paper out of it. The paper was a letter from the network and from one of the appointed creative managers appointed for the next season. "Now some of you might hate rules, but guess what, I have to follow them, or I lose my job. Which means you have to follow them too." Chris said, pointing at the screen, addressing the audience in the last part.

"Okay then. Now, skipping all of the stuff that I basically talked about earlier, and the parts about where the network addressed about how awesome of a job I'm doing with the show...." Chris said, skimming through the paper.

"Aha! Here we go." Chris said, spotting what he was supposed to read to the audience.

Chris clears his throat as he begins to read off what the paper says, sometimes inserting his own comments(A/N: Chris' own comments will be in bold)

"The next season will be composed of 56 contestants throughout the multiverse. The first half, 28, will be chosen by the network and crew of Total Drama. Submissions of an audition are helpful, but they are not a requirement to get in. The second half, the part that we really need to talk about, will be chosen by the fans.

Voting Period:

Voting will last for 3 days, or until all slots are filled, whichever comes first. If 3 days have passed and the slots have not been filled with enough votes/requests, then the network will fill the remaining slots in.

Requesting/Voting for Contestants:

To vote for a contestant, simply leave a review, or PM me your requests/votes. Please note that this will be posted across all four sites that I write on, so requests/votes from all sites will be considered when choosing contestants for the show.

Please have the name of the contestant, and where they're from." Chris then looks up at the paper and back at the camera. "Mix-ups will probably lead to hefty calls to the network if someone from the wrong universe or world is put in, so please make sure you include that. If the network gets called, I get called. And that means more paperwork for me. And trust me, I don't want to deal with that headache as much as the network doesn't."

After his personal comment, Chris continued to read off the paper.

"Note that the multiverse is big, so more than likely I won't be familiar with everything. If I'm not, and I still find it to be an interesting character, I will do some research, and probably play, read, watch, etcetera, wherever the character's from a little bit to get a feel for their personality before the decision is made of whether to add them in. Even if it isn't perfect, something is better than nothing.

What's Allowed and What's Not Allowed for Picking Characters:

You can request as many characters as you want but only up to 3 character requests from a user will be accepted

Real people are NOT allowed.

OCs are NOT allowed.

Alternate versions of a character (AKA AU versions of a character) etc. ARE allowed. But please include the AU(e.g. Gwen 10 version of Gwen Tennyson or Video Game Universe 1987 TMNT)

Total Drama characters from season 1 ARE allowed to make a return

Characters from movies in any form(live action, animation, etc.) are allowed.

Characters from games are allowed

Characters from tv shows in any form(live action, animation, etc.) are allowed

Characters from books are allowed

Chris, to save us(and you) headaches, please make sure they follow these rules.

P.S. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

StaticShock01, Creative Manager"

Chris closes up the note and puts it back in the envelope before putting it back in his pocket.

"And there you have it. Those are all of the rules people. Make sure you follow them if you want a chance at your request getting in. And potential contestants, if you're already sending auditions, just know that I'm not gonna deal with those until after this season's over with." Chris said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get ready for the exciting conclusion of this season. I've got some crazy things in store for 'em just you wait!" Chris said, grinning as he walked away from the docks.