Virtual Fighters Final Round: Boss Rush!

A/N: The final round, this time for real!

Reviews:

New_York_Times_Books on AO3: Review of the chapter lol.

Ginrai12: Some of the movesets of these characters are based off of some of the games they were featured in(e.g. Velma from Multiversus, MUGEN, etc.). But yeah, this is when Gill gets serious(and unfair at least in the games) in his boss form.

Teams:

Fighting Lions: KO, Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Goku, Joey, Reimu, Izzy, Ash, Misty, Richie, Virgil, Ryoma, Ed, Eddy, Dipper,Mabel(And Jerry), Raphael, Leshawna, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Frank West, Anne, Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(KND Trio), and Marty.

Soaring Phoenixes: Adam and Jake, Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Morty, Spongebob, Lance,Edward Falcon, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Billy, Marinette, Jinja & Beyal, Dax, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka, Mac and Bloo, Harold,Owen , Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, Bridgette and Geoff, and Vegeta.

No Team/Team TBD:
Dan Mandel(Dan Vs.)
Chris Pearson(Dan Vs.)

Eliminated(by order of elimination with overall placement):
1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)
2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)
3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)
4. Edd(Fighting Lions)- Ed, Edd n Eddy(73rd)
5. Courtney(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(72nd)
6. Juniper Lee(Soaring Phoenixes)- Life and Times of Juniper Lee(71st)
7. Azula & Ty Lee(Fighting Lions)- Avatar: The Last Airbender(70th)
8. Squidward(Fighting Lions)-Spongebob Squarepants(69th)

Chris was seen in front of the monitor as the VR challenge was taking place in the background.

"Last time on Total Drama Island Multiverse Edition. The contestants continued the second round of the VR challenge, where they faced players Masquerade and Spectra, elite brawlers with monsters called Bakugan. Thankfully, the Phoenixes had their own elite brawler too: Dan Kuso."

Dan, Spectra and Masquerade were seen brawling and activating ability cards as each of their respective bakugan battled each other and the other contestants.

"It was a hard fought battle, where some didn't make it out and were eliminated, but in the end, the ones that were left standing won immunity passes and would be able to move on to the next round, though they had a couple of obstacles in their way there too."

Footage of them going up against a shapeshifter called Eleven as he changed into Omega Shredder and a man named Urien was seen.

"Now the final round begins! Who will be able to survive this grueling challenge? Find out on Total....Drama.... Island! Multiverse Edition!"

*Insert TDI: MV(Action version) Intro here*

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Psych Out- Gill's theme plays

"Not again!" Dan Mandel said as he was slammed to the ground in the same fashion he was against Urien. Only this time, it hurt a whole lot more.

Both Chris Pearson and Anne went to attack Gill with their respective swords, knocking him back a little and causing some damage.

Gill trips up Anne and completely dodges Luz's attempted attack by performing a moonsault knee drop immediately going back to where she was to attack back. She tried to counter by shooting a bow in the air, but he descended way to quick for her to even get a shot off, knocking her down.