Major Payne, Major Gain

A/N: Day 2 of the boot camp! The contestants are in for some major pain now!

Reviews:

G09F17R02: Don't know if that's going to be a challenge, so I'm not going to try and guarantee anything unless I know for sure. Doesn't mean it's not going to be considered though.

Also, as seen in the description of the story, the poll is closing soon! Once the final day of the boot camp ends, the poll closes so if there's someone in the first poll that you want to see in make sure you vote now!

Teams:

Fighting Lions: Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Goku, Joey, Reimu, Ash, Misty, Richie, Virgil, Ed, Eddy, Dipper,Mabel(And Jerry), Raphael, Leshawna, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Anne, Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(KND Trio), and Marty.

Soaring Phoenixes: Adam and Jake, Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Morty, Spongebob, Lance,Edward Falcon, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Billy, Marinette, Dan Mandel, Dax, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka, Mac and Bloo,Owen , Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, Bridgette and Geoff, and Vegeta.

Eliminated(by order of elimination with overall placement):
1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)
2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)
3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)
4. Edd(Fighting Lions)- Ed, Edd n Eddy(73rd)
5. Courtney(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(72nd)
6. Juniper Lee(Soaring Phoenixes)- Life and Times of Juniper Lee(71st)
7. Azula & Ty Lee(Fighting Lions)- Avatar: The Last Airbender(70th)
8. Squidward(Fighting Lions)-Spongebob Squarepants(69th)

9. Beyal & Jinja(Soaring Phoenixes)- Monsuno(68th)

10. Harold (Soaring Phoenixes) -Total Drama(67th)

11. KO (Fighting Lions)-OK K.O. Let's Be Heroes(66th)

12. Izzy (Fighting Lions)- Total Drama(65th/64th)

13. Frank West (Fighting Lions)- Dead Rising(64th/65th)

14. Ryoma (Fighting Lions)- Power Stone(63rd) (Quit)

15. Chris Pearson (Soaring Phoenixes)- Dan VS(62nd)

Total Drama Island Recap Theme Plays

Chris began to recap the last episode of the season.

"Last time on Total Drama Island Multiverse Edition! The contestants were put into a Boot Camp! A boot camp ran by Freelance Police Officers, Sam and Max!"

Footage of Sam and Max introducing themselves to the contestants was seen.

"But these two had more to them than meets the eye and the contestants got to see that right away, and it was awesome! For me at least."

Footage of the contestants being handcuffed along with Riley and Rick being hit on the head with a mallet by Sam was seen.

"It was grueling, painful and in many cases outright didn't make much sense. But both teams were able to come out of it with their heads still on their shoulders, with the Lions being the overall victors. And as such, one of the members of the Phoenixes didn't come out of this one in one piece as Chris Pearson was eliminated, who lived a short stay here."

Footage of several of the contestants being hit with tear gas and being punched several times along with being chased by Sam and Max on the road with some of them being wrapped up with bolas was seen. Lance and Daphne were running but Eddy caused Lance to get stuck with the sticky substance shot from the rifles that had, leading Daphne to hand Sam and Max the box she had with Chris calling the game afterwards with the Lions celebrating afterwards. Changing to the elimination ceremony, Lance was handed the last award with Chris Pearson ultimately being left out and eliminated.