Truth, Justice, and Skatoony!

After their 2 day break, the contestants are back for another challenge!

Thank you all for your votes so far! The poll will be used in the next episode, not this one, so don't worry! It will stay open until then. Also, be on the look out for another very big poll. By big I mean important. Details will be explained in the next episode.

Reviews:

1602jaw: Might be shocking to most people I know, but I wanted to try something different. Picking Azula wouldn't have been a bad choice but again, I want to try something different. What this is, I won't say. You'll have to continue reading to find out!

Josecruzisaabeltran: Thank you for your top 5 and that's crazy that you discovered this story from looking in the Touhou section. I'll be honest, this character is probably the hardest to write out of this entire story. At least for me, I feel like I don't have a complete grasp of this character, and that's what makes her so challenging compared to literally everyone else I've put in this story so far, including special guests. But, the reason why I accepted Omega5342(an FF dot net) user's request of putting her in is because I like seeing obscure characters interacting with more mainstream characters from franchises like Deadpool, Gravity Falls, Amphibia, RWBY, The Owl House, Helluva Boss, etc. There's a lot of potential interactions that can be had that I'm disappointed aren't tapped into enough and it is the reason why I even started writing fanfiction stories in the first place with my first being a Secret Saturdays/Owl House story. E.g. Marty, a teen from 1985 interacting with all sorts of strange characters like a girl who's been to the demon realm and him not understanding some of the more modernized things that they would? A simple, but still interesting concept. It's a reason why The Secret Saturdays, Power Stone, Gunsmith Cats, etc. are here. They're all obscure franchises that definitely deserve recognition. If they're likeable characters here, then people that are fans of those mainstream franchises may get into those obscure franchises.

Ginrai12: Also, thank you for votes. I already addressed your challenge request in a PM, so it doesn't really need to be touched on much here. But I'm also glad you're taking an interest in Rally! A character for a character! Your request for Gary was what made me interested in him!

Thenewsubwayguy: I was inspired by your stories so I'm thankful that you're giving my story a chance. Hopefully my writing can only get better from here.

Teams:

Fighting Lions: KO, Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Goku, Joey, Reimu, Izzy, Ash, Misty, Richie, Virgil, Ryoma, Ed, Eddy, Dipper, Squidward, Mabel(And Jerry), Raphael, Leshawna, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Frank West,Anne, Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(KND Trio), and Marty.

Soaring Phoenixes: Adam and Jake, Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Morty, Spongebob, Lance,Edward Falcon, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Billy, Marinette, Jinja & Beyal, Dax, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka, Mac and Bloo, Harold,Owen , Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, Bridgette and Geoff, and Vegeta.

Eliminated(by order of elimination with overall placement):

1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)

2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)

3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)

4. Edd(Fighting Lions)- Ed, Edd n Eddy(73rd)

5. Courtney(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(72nd)