Total Drama Kickoff! Part 1

A/N: The first chapter is officially here everyone! Let the games begin!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters in this story! All rights go their respective owners.

With that out of the way, I hope you all enjoy!

1/25: Fixed some errors pointed out by G-man 2.0. Thanks! Also added some introductions and Confession dialogue that I either forgot, were suggested, or completely new ones that I thought of adding after going back in to make changes.

After a few seconds the cameras start to roll, recording Chris.

"Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa! Somewhere in Muskoka Ontario! I'm your host Chris McLean! Dropping another season of the hottest new reality show on television right now! If you've watched both seasons up to this far, awesome! If not, not to worry! So for some of our newer viewers, here's the deal, 56 campers. That's right! 56, have signed up to be at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other, and face the judgement of their fellow campers." A piece of wooden boardwalk pulls down, showing a picture of a boat. "After each challenge, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the dock of shame, take a ride on the loser boat, and leave total drama island for good."

Chris then goes to an area of the camp with tree stumps. "Their fate will be decided here at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. And in the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a fortune which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food. And each other. Every moment will be captured with the hundreds of cameras situated throughout the camp. Now, if you've watched the first two season, like I said, you're probably familiar with what I'm about to say next. And you're probably asking yourself, besides the larger number of campers, what's different?"

Total Drama Island – Recap Music Plays

"A few things actually. For starters, we asked the fans to give their input on who they want to see in this season." Chris says as the cameras cut to previous footage of Chris reading a list of requested contestants.

Chris then pointed at the camera to acknowledge the fans. "You voted, and we listened. All approved by the network, we took your picks and brought them here. They were split down the middle. Half would be chosen by the network, while the other half would be chosen by the viewers. And we decided to pull from a larger variety of places. Not just the world! The multiverse! But that's not all the changes we've made this season to make this the biggest season yet. But I think I'll keep the rest a secret. It's more fun that way. Who will come out on top in the end potential madness that'll unfold? Who will crumble under the pressure?" The camera began to zoom out as he said the last three words of his sentence. "Find out on Total... Drama... Multiversus!"

(Intro Sequence TBA until campers arrive)

*Off Camera During the break*

Chris' phone rings. He sees that its from the network and answers it. "Hello?"

The person on the other side begins to talk, with Chris only saying one or two words in response.

"Uh huh. What? Seriously? Okay then. Bye." Chris hands up.

"So apparently Multiversus is copyrighted. We're gonna have to replace and edit that Multiversus line out." Chris said to his camera crew. They recorded the line again, this time with something different.

(Break ends)

The cameras begin rolling again for him to go live.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island Multiverse Edition! It's time to meet our contestants!" Chris said.