Virtual Fighters Round 3: An All-Out Brawl

The last round is here! Only two elite brawlers stand in the remaining contestants' way!

Reviews:

G-Man 2.0 and 1602jaw: Thanks for more suggestions! As always, all of them will be considered. Nothing will probably be confirmed yet until probably sometime around the merger for this season.

G-Man 2.0: When I chose to do the VR challenge, I had to put MajorTom in this considering how the game worked.

1602jaw: Glad you enjoyed the Ed and Hawkeye fight. I honestly can't say which I fight enjoyed writing the most out of all of these. And considering some of your picks, I'm more than willing to bet at least one will get in. I just haven't fully decided the participants yet so I won't post a list yet.

: The Bakugan challenge I want to do is something that's a better fit for next season instead of this one. As for the cryptid challenge, I honestly don't know if I'll do that or not. Or the next season, if at all. We'll see.

Also expect the Multiversal Nexus shorts from this story to be uploaded as their own individual stories to my profile as they're part of a separate series altogether. Credit for ideas will still be given as each entire story will remain intact. It's all just a copy/paste thing. Probably should have done this in the beginning but better late than never.

Teams:

Fighting Lions: KO, Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Goku, Joey, Reimu, Izzy, Ash, Misty, Richie, Virgil, Ryoma, Ed, Eddy, Dipper,Mabel(And Jerry), Raphael, Leshawna, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Frank West, Anne, Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(KND Trio), and Marty.

Soaring Phoenixes: Adam and Jake, Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Morty, Spongebob, Lance,Edward Falcon, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Billy, Marinette, Jinja & Beyal, Dax, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka, Mac and Bloo, Harold,Owen , Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, Bridgette and Geoff, and Vegeta.

No Team/Team TBD:

Dan Mandel(Dan Vs.)

Chris Pearson(Dan Vs.)

Eliminated(by order of elimination with overall placement):

1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)

2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)

3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)

4. Edd(Fighting Lions)- Ed, Edd n Eddy(73rd)

5. Courtney(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(72nd)

6. Juniper Lee(Soaring Phoenixes)- Life and Times of Juniper Lee(71st)

7. Azula & Ty Lee(Fighting Lions)- Avatar: The Last Airbender(70th)

8. Squidward(Fighting Lions)-Spongebob Squarepants(69th)

"Last time on Total Drama Island Multiverse Edition! The VR challenge continued into round 2. They were brought back into a larger version of Camp Wawanakwa. Once they found abilities or gear, they went straight to battle. Against each other and enemies within the VR world! Some were able to endure the round and some weren't!"

Footage of the different contestants battling each other and new enemies, with some winning and some being defeated was shown.

"A few players were also seen in the virtual world as well. And now it's two players that stand in the way of the third round."