Update and Auditions #2!

Update #2 everyone! We're getting closer and closer to the end! Expect an announcement of the full cast no later than Sunday or Monday! Because of the large amounts of requests, it may be as early as later today. I appreciate all of the requests and was not expecting so many! If you have any more, please keep them coming!

Also Some dude, you can request as many as you want! If you want to add more have at it! But remember, every user is allowed up to 3 characters requested to possibly make it in only.

As for the 2005 Ben 10 I don't disagree with you there. He's still my favorite version of him for the entire series and has two(technically three if you count the Omniverse flashbacks) out of my three favorite aliens in the entire series. I chose the older Ben to better fit the style of TD. Although you have given me an idea. May not amount to much but we'll see. This is my first season so I'm open to trying things out to see what works and doesn't for likely another season of this. It won't be any bigger than this in terms of cast though. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Here is the updated list of chosen reader picks, including the ones chosen before in the first update:

Reimu Hakurai(Touhou Project – omega5342 from FF dot net) A/N: I have heard of the game. But my biggest reason for putting her in is because she isn't a mainstream character. While I appreciate all types of series, there's something about series that go under the radar that make me appreciate them just as much. If not a little more. I'll try my best to do the character justice!

Lance (Sym-Bionic Titan – EndeavorT from FF dot net) A/N: He's my favorite character from the series. Not someone I really considered at first, but when I think about his personality it could definitely work.

Heather Chandler(Heathers – lightningburst from AO3) A/N: Again, not someone I considered at first, but after learning about what the movie's about, it definitely could make sense.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 Omniverse – EndeavorT from FF dot net) A/N: I really considered picking someone from the Ben 10 Universe for one of my own picks, including Ben himself. If no other character from Ben 10 gets in, at the very least Ben will.

Raphael (TMNT 2003 – G-man 2.0 from FF dot net) A/N: The reasoning that I'll have for him entering is something that makes sense in-universe. *cough* Mikey *cough*

Yang Xiao Long (RWBY – 1_true_believer_3000 from AO3) A/N: Wasn't sure if I was going to have all four of team RWBY enter, or just 1 or 2. More than likely it'll be the latter. While I want to quoting Marvel VS Capcom "go crazy", I don't want to bloat up the cast TOO much. Any member of team RWBY could work here, but I chose her for reasons that'll be shown when they all meet each other. It's a pretty small reason, and will probably be nothing more than just a fun little reference/easter egg, but still a reason nonetheless.

Huey Freeman (The Boondocks – G-man 2.0 from FF dot net) A/N: This was already one of my picks going in, so more than likely this'll be listed as a "network pick" with an honorable mention of your name of course. Meaning that I won't count it towards one of your user picks.

Gary the Stormtrooper (Star Wars robot chicken parody from Ginrai12 from FF dot net) A/N: Comic relief. That and I love Robot Chicken lol.

Homer Simpson (Simpsons from Weirdman13 on AO3) A/N: As they said, he'd be hilarious for this kind of thing.

Monica (Monica's Gang from Weirdman13 on AO3) A/N: Okay, I've never heard of this until they mentioned it(they didn't either), but why not? This character was discovered via randomization on TV tropes, which is the reason why I'm picking it now. A creative way to choose a character. And as a bonus I get to learn about a new franchise. However, if there's another character you really want to get in, this one is replaceable.