H-O-R-S-Eshoes and Hand Grenades

A/N: Chris said that this next challenge was going to be "explosive". Pretty concerning!

Reviews:

1602jaw: Thanks for the picks! I haven't officially decided anything regarding those picks yet but I will keep them in mind whenever I start the new season. Also, I knew coming into the episode that when I put in Pig that I wanted to do Viewer Mail. The parts I wanted to figure out was where it was going to happen and how the segment would be handled. I thought about Chris coming in to interrupt it, not liking how he interrupted the show, but I ultimately decided to go with a Deadpool cameo because why not lol.

G-Man 2.0: Thanks for the review! Also, it's fine if you suggest a large amount of characters. If you noticed in the last chapter 1_true_believer_3000(AO3) had a ton of characters in the challenge. They suggested a good bit. Granted, I don't think it'll be possible for everyone'scharacter suggestions to get in without it being a cluttered mess, but guest appearances and the upcoming special mentioned in the last challenge is a good way to have more play some type of role, even if its minor. Some of the characters I originally wanted in as a contestant but scrapped(e.g. Vinnie) were in the previous challenge too.

UnchartedCoast2 and Guest: Thank you for your suggestions as well!

That guy: Glad you're enjoying it! Yeah, the suggestions are pouring in. Really appreciate them all!

Some dude: If Eddy would have done it earlier, then yes. But he waited too late so no elimination happened. Also, thanks for the suggestions!

Josecruzisaabeltran: Thanks for the review, and again, I'm glad you're enjoying it! If something like that with multiple eliminations does happen, it would have to be later on down the line. I still think it's too early to even consider doing something like that.

As an aside, I'm really liking the suggestions so far! Still haven't made up my mind on who's officially in though.

Teams

Fighting Lions: KO, Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Goku, Joey, Reimu, Izzy, Ash, Misty, Richie, Virgil, Ryoma, Ed, Eddy, Edd, Dipper, Doyle, Squidward, Mabel, Raphael,Leshawna, Azula & Ty Lee, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, RWB(Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Frank West,Anne, Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(KND Trio), and Marty.

Soaring Phoenixes: Adam and Jake, Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Morty, Spongebob, Lance, Edward Falcon, Courtney, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Billy, Marinette, Jinja & Beyal, Dax, Juniper Lee, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka, Mac and Bloo, Harold,Owen , Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, Bridgette and Geoff, and Vegeta.

Eliminated(by order of elimination):

1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)

2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)

3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)

"Last time on Total Drama Island Multiverse Edition! The two teams competed in a hunting challenge, where here it was a reversal of roles. The campers were the hunted! The Lions won this part of the challenge and had an advantage in the second part, a race to the finish where after climbing to the top, two contestants would race to the finish! While being chased by Chef on a bulldozer!"