The Curse of Wawanakwa

Reviews:

1602jaw: If Goku was going to go out, it would have been in a challenge like this where strength isn't all that's needed. Like TD Heather said, Total Drama isn't all about strength or power.

As for the challenge itself, I always wanted to do something like this on the Action set so I was definitely looking forward to writing this one out myself.

MemeKing: Gotta agree. Kappa Mikey is definitely one of the lesser known Nicktoon shows. I still enjoyed it for what it was though.

Ginrai12: Interesting that Rigby and Guano share the same VA in South America. That is a crazy coincidence.

G-Man 2.0: Right now it's looking to be 120 characters at the moment, unless I've miscounted(which I did on the last list update and had less than I thought). The second to last update for the Across the Multiverse characters is very coming soon, so I'll really know for sure then. I still plan on keeping the initial roster at (around)64. And maybe have some cuts to the roster depending on how this season ends. Even though I won't be limited to the Island, I still want the initial cast to be manageable.

Starlee: You're not the only one, Mandy wants to get rid of her too. Moreso the TD Heather than the one on her team.

Teams:

Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Doyle, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Joey, Reimu, Ash, Richie, Virgil, Eddy, Dipper,Mabel(And Jerry), Raphael, Leshawna, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Anne, Marty, and Heather

Soaring Phoenixes: Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Spongebob, Lance,Edward Falcon, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Marinette, Dan Mandel, Dax, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather Chandler, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka, Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, and Vegeta

1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)
2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)
3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)
4. Edd(Fighting Lions)- Ed, Edd n Eddy(73rd)
5. Courtney(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(72nd)
6. Juniper Lee(Soaring Phoenixes)- Life and Times of Juniper Lee(71st)
7. Azula & Ty Lee(Fighting Lions)- Avatar: The Last Airbender(70th)
8. Squidward(Fighting Lions)-Spongebob Squarepants(69th)

9. Beyal & Jinja(Soaring Phoenixes)- Monsuno(68th)

10. Harold (Soaring Phoenixes) -Total Drama(67th)

11. KO (Fighting Lions)-OK K.O. Let's Be Heroes(66th)

12. Izzy (Fighting Lions)- Total Drama(65th/64th)

13. Frank West (Fighting Lions)- Dead Rising(64th/65th)

14. Ryoma (Fighting Lions)- Power Stone(63rd) (Quit)

15. Chris Pearson (Soaring Phoenixes)- Dan VS(62nd)

16. Ed(Fighting Lions)- Ed Edd n Eddy(61st)

17. Billy(Soaring Phoenixes)- Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy(60th)

18. Mac and Bloo(Soaring Phoenixes)-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends(59th/58th)

19. Bridgette and Geoff(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(58th/59th)

20. Misty(Fighting Lions)- Pokemon(57th)

21. Morty(Soaring Phoenixes)- Rick and Morty(56th)

22. Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(Fighting Lions)- Codename: Kids Next Door(55th)