A Ghost of a Chance

A/N: Next chapter is here! It's time for things to get spooky!

Reviews:

1602jaw: Double D is not coming back. He was just a guest for that episode. As for chapter/episode length, that isn't something I'm really concerned about to be honest. I'm not going to draw something out for longer than it has to be if I don't have to.

Ginrai12: Glad you enjoyed the chapter and no worries! Take your time to read the chapters!

Teams:

Fighting Lions: Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Doyle, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Goku, Joey, Reimu, Ash, Richie, Virgil, Eddy, Dipper,Mabel(And Jerry), Raphael, Leshawna, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Anne, Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(KND Trio), Marty, and Heather.

Soaring Phoenixes: Adam and Jake, Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Morty, Spongebob, Lance,Edward Falcon, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Marinette, Dan Mandel, Dax, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather Chandlers, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka ,Owen , Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, and Vegeta.

Eliminated(by order of elimination with overall placement):
1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)
2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)
3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)
4. Edd(Fighting Lions)- Ed, Edd n Eddy(73rd)
5. Courtney(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(72nd)
6. Juniper Lee(Soaring Phoenixes)- Life and Times of Juniper Lee(71st)
7. Azula & Ty Lee(Fighting Lions)- Avatar: The Last Airbender(70th)
8. Squidward(Fighting Lions)-Spongebob Squarepants(69th)

9. Beyal & Jinja(Soaring Phoenixes)- Monsuno(68th)

10. Harold (Soaring Phoenixes) -Total Drama(67th)

11. KO (Fighting Lions)-OK K.O. Let's Be Heroes(66th)

12. Izzy (Fighting Lions)- Total Drama(65th/64th)

13. Frank West (Fighting Lions)- Dead Rising(64th/65th)

14. Ryoma (Fighting Lions)- Power Stone(63rd) (Quit)

15. Chris Pearson (Soaring Phoenixes)- Dan VS(62nd)

16. Ed(Fighting Lions)- Ed Edd n Eddy(61st)

17. Billy(Soaring Phoenixes)- Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy(60th)

18. Mac and Bloo(Soaring Phoenixes)-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends(59th/58th)

19. Bridgette and Geoff(Soaring Phoenixes)- Total Drama(58th/59th)

20. Misty(Fighting Lions)- Pokemon(57th)

Chris was seen standing in front of the trailers, only this time, it was at night.

"Last time on Total Drama Island Multiverse Edition! The teams faced off on the road, in a recreation of chase scenes from movies!"

Footage of Chris explaining their challenge in the prison set was shown.

"They started off by finding a prisoner, who in this case was an old face, Double D, a contestant on the Lions that was eliminated earlier this season! Gary and the Phoenixes could have gotten him first and had the advantage, but Heather, well the one that had her hair shaved off, took advantage of Gary trying to be a good teammate and calling his teammates over and took credit for it himself."

Footage of Heather knocking over Gary and freeing Edd herself was shown.

"While the Lions took advantage of their well.... advantage with Heather using a technicality to delay the headstart, Heather Chandler wasn't exactly too happy with Gary and let him know about it."