Camper Season Part 3

And that's the chapter!

If you're wondering, all of the stuff that Bugs pulled out of the box and referenced are references to other franchises owned by WB except for the two things at the end.

Scepter: Spectral Scepter from 50/50 Heroes, a new cartoon that airs on Cartoon Network in some countries but Disney in some others(It's aired in the UK but not in the US. Clips and full episodes are online though).

The small blue robot: TOM 3.5 from Toonami

Sword: Adventure Time and Game of Thrones

Stretchy Dog: Jake from Adventure Time

Gems: Steven Universe, specifically his gem power

Nanites: Generator Rex; Rex and his builds

Nacho Chip Bag: Nacho Bear, a CN Wedgies Short series

Pink Yo-Yo: Wadi's yo-yo from the Secret Saturdays

Rick's Portal Gun: Rick's Portal Gun from Rick and Morty

Red Ultimatrix: Albedo's Ultimatrix from Ben 10 Ultimate Alien

Shock Vox: Static and Richie's Shock Voxes from Static Shock

Straw Hat: Raiden's Hat from Mortal Kombat

Pencil With Frog Eraser: Tulip's Pencil from Infinity Train

Jade Chan Statue: Jade Chan from Jackie Chan Adventures

Red Helmet: Protoman's Helmet from Mega Man

Saber: Zero's Z-saber from Mega Man X

Lantern Ring: Green Lantern Ring; Bug's quote is a reference to the GL VS Ben 10 Death Battle and how divided the opinions were on that battle. With how things were going in that fight in the end, it honestly should have been a time loop stalemate tbh. I really don't see what could have stopped Alien X from following by time travelling again himself.

Servbot Plush Toy: Tron Bonne's Servbots from Mega Man Legends

Bugs when he took off the Superman costume referenced the Superman VS Goku Death Battle.

Bugs' Ricochet Rabbit reference is a reference to Ricochet Rabbit, character I considered having here for this challenge, but scrapped the idea, going for Judy and Usagi instead to go along with Bugs.

*: Reference to a Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Episode "Teacher's Pet" where Moon Girl believes she dodges a hammer trap, only for it to be a false trap for the real one. While not the same trap, it uses a similar concept.

**: A reference to when the Camp TV trailer was released and the year when the series name would be changed to Total Drama Island.