Monster Appetite

Day 1 of 3 in the food based challenges! Now for the reviews!

Again, thank you all for the submissions for next season!

EndeavorT and Some dude, by the way, group slots will be done again for the next season I write. Especially considering at least one pair of Ridonculous Race contestants will be entering together so why not?

That guy: More of an observation/question more than anything else, but has a Power Rangers character ever gotten into a season of TD fanfics? Would be interesting to see nonetheless. Absolutely loved watching the Power Rangers growing up, including the originals(Tommy was my favorite, moreso because he was the green ranger more than anything else as green is my favorite color. That and he had the dragon zord. Though him returning in other seasons e.g. dino thunder also get an honorable mention too)

1602jaw: Glad you enjoyed it! No idea if I'll do a crossover yet, but it's not out of the question.

Teams

Fighting Lions: KO, Fred Jones, Shaggy & Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Older Ben, Huey, Goku, Joey, Reimu, Izzy, Ash, Misty, Richie, Virgil, Ryoma, Ed, Eddy,Dipper, Doyle, Squidward, Mabel, Raphael,Leshawna, Azula & Ty Lee, Brandy, Rally, Ippo, RWB(Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna as a trio), Yang, Sam, Clover and Alex(The Spies Trio), Lindsay,Luz, Frank West,Anne, Numbuh 3, 4 and 5(KND Trio), and Marty.

Soaring Phoenixes: Adam and Jake, Hawkeye, Jack, Younger Ben, Rigby, Morty, Spongebob, Lance, Edward Falcon, Courtney, Mordecai, Mandy and Grim, Billy, Marinette, Jinja & Beyal, Dax, Juniper Lee, Beast Boy and Cyborg, Heather, Peter Parker, Riley, Rick, Gary, Dan Hibiki, Vicky, Dan Kuso, Sokka, Mac and Bloo, Harold,Owen , Vert, Homer, Zoey, Mariah, Bridgette and Geoff, and Vegeta.

Eliminated(by order of elimination):

1. Noah(Soaring Phoenixes)-Total Drama(76th)

2. Patrick Star(Soaring Phoenixes)-Spongebob Squarepants(75th)

3. Jake Long(Fighting Lions)- American Dragon, Jake Long(74th)

4. Edd(Fighting Lions)- Ed, Edd n Eddy(73rd)

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Multiverse Edition! The contestants were woken up early! And I mean really early. But they were forced to stay awake or risk being eliminated before the challenge even started! Which yielded some mixed results! Especially in the challenge!"

Footage of chef blowing an airhorn at some of the sleeping contestants were shown along with the faces of some of the remaining ones as they looked tired.

"And speaking of the challenge! It was a game of HORSE! Though not in the traditional sense. Here, it involved baseball bats. And sending one member from the opposing team across the beach and into the water just to hit some objects and score points! Hawkeye set them up with a triple! And his teammates took it home for their third victory in a row! But let's be honest here, if it wasn't for the fact that double hits weren't allowed, he probably would have swept the game, even if he was tired." Chris said.

Footage of Hawkeye hitting Ed several times for different plays was shown.

"As for the Lions, this time, an Ed went home. But it's not the one that you think. Double D was the first one to go! Sometimes, brains doesn't triumph over brawn!"

Double D was shown going onto the boat and saying farewell to the Eds.

"But as for today, this is day 1 of 3 days of food challenges! Hope you got your taste buds ready and a big appetite! I know the contestants will need them on this episode of Total.... Drama.... Island! Multiverse Edition!"