1

Will byers pov

mike and will were sitting on a window ledge in mikes room. giggling. Mike had smoke spitting out of his mouth. Will did as well. "Mikeee! How could i let you do this to me?" Will said, In between giggles. "Because, i knew at some point i would get you hooked." He said. Will leaned his head on mikes chest. "I hate you." Will said, still smiling. "No you don't, you love me." Mike said, lifting wills chin. Mike leaned down to kiss will. Will grabbed onto mikes shirt. Mike moved his head back. "You taste so good." Will said, wanting more. "Your like a drug, will." He said, leaning back down onto wills, soft lips.

—————————————
One month before this

Will sighed. He was sitting at the breakfast table, eating a bowl of cereal. It was the first day of freshman year.

He moved his spoon around in his bowl, watching as his cereal got soggy right in front of him.

He heard his sister Jane, hoping down the stairs. Will lifted his head up as she stepped Into the kitchen.

"Why are You so happy?" Will asked. Jane reached into the fridge for the smoothie she had made the night before. She loved strawberries, so mom suggested for her to make a strawberry smoothie.

She closed the fridge and came to sit next to will. "Are you serious? Its our first year of Highschool, how could I not be excited!?" She said, taking a sip out of her red drink.

"Yeah, maybe i would be excited if I actually wanted to go." Will said. He was obviously in a bad mood. "Yeah, whatever. By the way, im staying at school late today." She said.

Will turned to face her. "Huh? Why?" He asked. "Well, im trying out for the cheer team!" She said, standing up and walking towards the sink. "Of course you are." He said, looking at his now soggy cereal.

She scoffed. "What's that supposed to mean?" She said, now facing will with her hands on her hips. She had her hair down, and was wearing a Jean skirt. On her torso she was wearing a light pink sweater, with white hearts on it. He glanced down at her shoes, which were black converse.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way." He said, sitting up to dump his cereal out. "I just mean, its such a you thing to do, you know?" He said, now putting the empty dish in the sink. "Yeah whatever." She said, tossing her new school bag over her shoulder.

Will didn't understand why she got so dressed up for school. Will was wearing a dark pair of jeans, with a dark brown random band shirt. It was from his brother. He was wearing basic red converse.

He grabbed his bag and his baseball hat, and headed out the door with Jane. When they reached the outside, he put on the hat backwards. "You look like a dork." Said Jane. Jane was going to walk with her best friend, max.

"Your just jealous you don't look as good as me." He said, grabbing his skateboard. "Yeah okay, boys will be so over their heads for you when they see that." She said.

Jane was the only one who knew will was gay. He had told her since he knew he could trust her. "Go walk to school with your rude ass girlfriend." He said, before skating off. "GIRLFRIEND?" he heard Jane yell in the distance.

—————————

Will reached the school building. Kids were walking out of cars, the bus, and parking their bikes. Will decided just to put his skateboard in his locker. He walked into the building. He walked around, looking for his locker. He had locker 734. He glanced around, looking for the number.

While he was looking, he had noticed a bunch of other groups of kids.

He noticed this group of girls, dressed a lot like Jane. They seemed to be talking about something. The sight of them made will want to throw up.

He also noticed this group of nerds, he could tell since they were talking about math. Who the hell talks about math when they don't need too? Nerds do.

This one group caught wills eye. It contained of a dark skinned boy, who was talking with a a curly haired boy. The curly hair boy was shorter then the dark skinned one.

But, the one that caught wills eye was raven haired boy. He had this curly raven hair. He had the eyes that you could get lost in. He was holding a skate board in hand, and a cigarette in the other.

Will was so mesmerized that he ran into someone. "Hey watch it!" A taller kid said. Will looked up. "Oh, uh Sorry!" Will Said, moving past the kid.

Will turned back to see the raven haired boy one last time, the only difference was that he was looking right at him.

Will quickly looked away and continued to look for his locker.

————-
After a few more minutes of looking, he had finally found it. He quickly put his skateboard in there and shut it closed. He put his bag over one shoulder.

Just in time for the first bell to ring.

He noticed that his homeroom class was right next to his locker. That was great for him. He walked into the large classroom.

"Oh hi! You can sit wherever." The teacher said. Will took a glance at the teacher.

It was a younger women, about in her 20's. She was wearing a floral dress, that went down to her knees. She wore flats and her hair in a braid.

Will scanned the seats, looking for an empty one. There was one next to the brown haired kid. Will decided to go over there. "Hey, seats already taken." The boy said.

"But class is about to st-" will started, but was cut off. "Find somewhere else to sit, loser." He said.

Will glared at the boy before scanning the room again. The glanced at the seat he was avoiding. The one next to that raven haired boy. Will slowly walked to the seat.

He took small glances at the boy, hoping the wouldn't notice. That failed, since he did notice. And he did say something.

"Uh is something on my face?" He asked. He had a deep voice, that made Will turn his whole head to look at him. "Oh, uh- no! You look fine." Will said.

Will was embarrassed he was caught looking. The raven haired boy smiled. "I see you skate board aswell?" He said. Will nodded slowly.

"I'm mike wheeler." He said. "Will byers." Will Said. "Do you wanna sit with me at lunch?" Mike said. Will did consider it, before being reminded he was talking to a smoker. "Yeah, sorry i don't really get involved with people who smoke." Will said.

"Oh come on, please? You're the only kid I've seen actual seems chill." Mike begged.

Will sighed and glanced away.

"Fine." Will Said.

————————
Words: 1183

-mars