3

"Jeez, your so pretty." A soft voice of a girl said, moving janes hair behind her ear. Jane giggled. "You're much prettier." Jane said, her hands on the girls waist. "Not possible!" Said the girl, smiling. Jane started softly kissing the girls cheeks. A small giggle was heard from the other girl. Jane felt the other girls hands run through her hair. "I love you so much max." Jane said, resting her head on maxs shoulder.

Janes pov.
————————-

"Go walk to school with your rude ass girlfriend." Her brother, will Said before skating off. "GIRLFRIEND?" Jane yelled back.

She watched as her brother ignored her, getting farther and farther away.

She felt two arms wrap around her.

Jane jumped, and turned around.
"Hey Jane!" Said Max, letting go of Jane.

Jane let a breath out. "Shit, you scared me." She said. "Heh, sorry!" Said max.

Max was wearing a green and white striped sweater and low rise jeans. Her hair was down and she was wearing her red vans.

"Shall we go my lady?" Asked max, bowing down and holding out her hand.

Jane rolled her eyes playfully. She put her hand in maxes. "Yeah, whatever." She Said, smiling at the red head.

————————

Jane was trying to find her locker, when she noticed this raven head. She noticed since he was smoking a cigarette.

Jane didn't have a problem about what people do, but she knew her brother was probably going to complain to her when she comes home.

Jane found her locker and put some stuff she didn't need in it.

She closed her locker and went off to find her class.

"Jane!" She heard a voice say behind her. She turned around to see max running toward her.

"Hm? Whats wrong?" Jane asked. "Are you trying out for cheerleading?" Max asked. "Yeah, did you finally change your mind and are gonna try out with me?" Jane said, getting excited.

"No-" janes mood dropped. "But, If you do become one will you still hang out with me?" Asked max.

Jane raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? Of course I would max. Why wouldn't I?" Jane said, confused why she's asking this right before class.

Max was silent for a minute. "I- uh- need to go!" She said, jogging away.

Something was up with her and Jane knew it.

—————————-

Jane was in her last class before....gym.
Jane hated gym. She thought it was a waste of time. Since all they do is run miles or play dodge ball.

And Jane would have too see her brother. She sighed at the thought of it. Jane didn't hate her brother, but he was annoying at times.

Jane got up as the bell rang, quickly walking to the girls locker room.

She opened the door, revealing a few girls already in there changing.