21

Mikes pov. - mentions of eating disorder. - mentions of SH

By the time mike woke up, will was already gone.

Did will always wake up this early?

Mike groaned as he got up, his head still hurting slightly.

He got up, getting out from wills room.

Mike stopped in the middle of the stairs, as he heard a conversation below him.

"Will, you cant keep doing this, its a waste of food." Jane said.

"No its not!" Will said.

"If you want to play with something, go play with something else. Anything besides your food for good sakes!" Jane said.

Why was jane so upset about will playing with his food? She honestly sounded like a upset mother to her 3 year old son.

"Will, are you okay? You haven't been eating much-" Jane started, but got cut off by will.

"Im fine! I do eat! Just leave me the hell alone!" Will yelled, which was mikes cue to go back to the bedroom.

He would have to ask Jane about this later.

Asking will would probably be no help to what's going on, probably would just make it worst.

Mike quickly went back into the bed room, Laying back on the bed and pretending he was asleep.

He heard will come into the room, shutting the door quietly.

The door knocked softly, which made mike guess Jane was going to try to talk to him again.

"Will-" Jane said, before will cut her off quickly.

"Look, just leave me alone. We can talk about this when mikes not fucking sleeping." Will said, softer then Jane though.

Mike heard the door shut, which probably meant Jane had left will alone.

Mike felt will come back into into the bed again, wrapping his arms around mike and holding him closely.

Mike couldn't help but fall asleep again, due to the way will was holding him.

——————————
Mike woke up, alone again.

Or, atleast alone under the covers.

Will was in the room, but he seems to be doing something on his desk.

"Will?" He said, his voice was still pretty deep, as he had just woken up.

Wills head turned to mike, which he softly smiled at him.

"Finally, your awake." Will said, coming over to sit next to mike on his bed.

Mike said up, examining the boy next to him.

Wills hair was messy, and he had these bags under his eyes.