20

Wills pov

Will had managed to get mike on his feet, slowly bringing him to his own home.

The only reason will chose to bring him to his house was because it was closer.

About 20 minutes later they had made it to the house.

"Go to my bedroom, I'll meet you there soon." Will said, slightly pushing mike neat the stairs.

Mike nodded, slowly going up the stairs.

Will threw his and mikes backpacks on the couch, quickly making his way into the bathroom.

He turned the lights on, and started digging around in the drawers.

"Will?" Jane asked, which made will quickly shut the drawer and look at her.

"Oh hey! What's up!" He said, standing up and leaning on the counter with hand.

"What the hell happened to mike? He looks like he just got beat up." She said, sounding more concerned.

"Well, thats Because He Did get beat up. And I don't know what to do." Will said, slight panic in his voice.

"Will, go upstairs and make sure he stays awake. Ill get the supplies." She said, pushing him out of the bathroom.

He gave her a thumbs up, before rushing up the stairs to his room.

He opened the door to his room, seeing mike sitting on his bed covering his nose.

"Hey, are you okay?" Will asked, knowing what answer was.

Mike slightly shook his head.

Will sat next to mike, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Janes coming soon with the supplies, she told me to keep an eye on you so you dont pass out." Will said.

"Im not going to pass out." Mike muttered, wiping some of the blood from his nose.

Jane quickly came up with two ice packs, and a damp cloth.

"Here, put this on his eye." She said, handing will one of the ice packs.

Will took it, before putting it on mikes eye.

Mike exhaled sharply, probably because of the sudden coldness.

Jane tilted mikes head up slightly, before wiping some of the blood from under his nose.

"Shit, I think your nose is broken." She said.

Mike groaned, putting his hands on his knees.

"Stay still." Jane said.

Jane told mike to put and ice pack when it was done bleeding, and to breath of out his nose.

"Can I go to sleep yet? This headache is killing me." He mumbled.

"Can you get advil?" Will asked Jane, which she nodded and went back to the bathroom.

"Im sorry." Mike said.