6

The ginger took the brunettes hand, placing small kisses on her knuckles. The brunette giggled, stroking the gingers cheek lightly. "I love you." Said the brunette. "I love you too, darling." The Ginger Said, lifting her head to now look at the brunette. The brunette smiled, placing kisses on the gingers cheeks. The ginger pushed her hands through the brunettes hair. The ginger moved her hands to the brunettes waist, pulling her on the gingers lap. They were sat on the brunettes bed, the soft golden light shining on them. Soft music was blaring through the air.

—————-
Maxes pov

It was the second day at school.

Max had told Jane she was going to walk to school alone.

Max was deciding the distant herself from Jane.

The reason was, because she was getting these weird feelings around her.

She knew they were wrong.

Max wasn't gay.

She needed to be normal.

Max walked to school, alone in the September air.

So many things were running through her head, that she didn't even notice she reached the building.

She took a deep breath, and pushed through the double doors.

Her eyes were filled with all types of different people.

Not one person was similar to each other.

Well, besides for a group of people.

A tall blonde girl stepped infront of her.

"Uh- exuse me, I need to get through." Max said, the tall girl turning around.

"Oh! Im sorry! I didnt See You there." She Said.

Max took a glance at her uniform, she was wearing a cheerleading uniform.

"What are you wearing?" Max asked.

"Oh this? It's a cheerleading uniform!" She said, joyful as ever.

Max didn't understand how she could be this joyful at 7 in the morning.

"Then, why are you wearing it during school?" Max asked.

"To show my team spirit silly! You know, if you made the team, then you'll wear this all the time too!" She said.

Max raised one of her eyebrows in confusion.

"I didn't try out?" Max said.

"Oh that's a shame, you definitely should have." She said.

"Well, I don't wanna be a Basic Bitch Like You." Max Said, pushing past the blonde girl.

Max kept her head down until she reached her locker.

She unlocked it and shoved some of the stuff she didn't need.