7

"Oh shit, we ran out of cigarettes." Will said, holding up the empty box. "Thats okay, because then I can kiss you more." Mike said, pushing some of Wills hair behind his ear. Will softly smiled, putting his hand on mikes cheek. Mike leaned closer to wills lips, making them lightly touch. "Mike! Why is there smoke coming out of your room!" His sister yelled, bursting through the door. The two boys quickly leaned apart, looking at the older girl. "Oh, I See." She Said, slowly closing the door as she walked out. Will looked back at mike and smiled. "Do we ever get peace around here?" Will said.

———————-
Wills pov.

Will noticed max walk up to their table.

Wills eyes widened a bit, he actually did it?

Will leaned closer to mikes ear.

"How did you do it?" He whispered into his ear.

Mike turned to will, leaning toward his ear.

"She just agreed to it." He whispered.

"Hey! Are you guys going to talk to me or just tell secrets like we are in second grade?" Max asked, obviously angry.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Mike said, leaning away from wills ear, now facing max.

Will turned to face max aswell.

"Hey will, do You know if Jane made the tryouts?" Max asked.

Will glanced at the tables, noticing Jane at the one where the cheerleaders sit.

"She didn't talk to me when she came home, but I think she did make it. Look over there." Will said, pointing in the direction of the table.

Max turned her head, staying like that for a few seconds before turning her head back around.

"I need to go." She said, standing up suddenly.

"Oh, okay." Mike Said, as she walked off.

"I think she might be jealous." Will said.

"Why would she be jealous?" Mike said.

"Maybe she feels like Jane will replace her." Will said.

"You should talk to Jane! Maybe we can fix this?" Mike said.

"Mike, your acting like they can't fix it themselfs. We should just wait until they figure it out tomorrow. It will probably be resolved by tomorrow." Will said.

"And if it's not?" Mike said.

"Then we make a Plan." Will Said.

————————-

It has been a week since Jane has walked to max to school.

A week since Will has seen them together.

A week since Jane has mentioned her.

Jane has mentioned many other names, like chrissy.

But no max.