14

Janes pov.

"CAN WE Stop talking about this?" Will said, fidgeting with his hands.

"Yeah, yeah of course." Jane said, looking back in the magazine she was looking in.

"So, have you seen any cute guys recently?" Max said, talking to Beverley.

"Yes I have ac-" mike started, but got cut off.

"She was Talking to me, dumbass." Beverley said, glaring him down.

Mike sunk down, keeping himself quiet.

Jane looked up, as she saw mike and Will whispering to eachother.

She playfully rolled her eyes, looking at the two girls talking.

"Eh, I don't know, I guess not." Beverley shrugged, finishing her piece of pizza.

"Aw, I wanted to help set someone up again." Max sighed, putting her head in her hands.

"Set someone up? Who did you set up before?" Will said, now the two boys looking at them.

"Oh uh.." Max started, but Jane finished it for her.

"Uh, we set up my friend and her boyfriend!" Jane spat out, leaving the two boys confused.

"What friend?" Will asked.

"Uh..my friend chirssy!" Jane yelled out, eyeing max.

"She's such a little bitch I co-" max started, before getting death stared by Jane.

"Then why would you-" mike started, but he go cut off.

"You know, let's talk about something else!" Jane said.

Wills eyes widened looking at Jane.

"You set us up! You were the ones who put those notes in our lockers! I remember you saying you were going to figure out if Mike liked me or not the other day!" Will yelled out, making mike raise one of his eyebrows.

"You set us up?" Mike asked.

"Well yeah, but-" max started.

"no, I'm leaving." Mike said, walking Into wills room.

"Me too." Will Said, stumbling after mike.

Jane sighed, putting her head into her hands.

"I'm sorry." Max said.

"It's fine, It's not that deep Anyway. He'll be okay tomorrow." She said.

————————

Jane woke up on her bed the next morning, maxes arms wrapped around her.

Jane sat up, trying not to disturb the sleeping girl next to her.

Jane stepped over Beverley, who was sleeping on the ground.

Jane made her way to the kitchen, noticing Will sitting at the dining table alone.