13

WILL POV

"HE KISSED me! He kissed me Jane!" Will exclaimed, pacing around janes room.

"No way." Jane said, shocked.

"Yes way!" Will said, panicking.

"So, are you guys dating yet?" Max said, looking at one of janes magazines.

"No, I just ran out of there." Will said.

"Your such an idiot! That was your chance!" Beverley said, standing up to will.

Beverley was surprisingly taller then will, so will had to look up at her:

"Will, you've got to ask him out tomorrow." She said, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"But what if he rejects me?" Will said.

"Will, he fucking kissed you. You think hes going to reject you?" Beverley said in disbelief.

"Well, maybe-" will said.

"Oh my fucking god, you're so dumb." Beverley said, slightly pushing him and sitting next to max.

"Maybe I should call him?" Will asked, looking for an answer from the three girls.

"Yes!" They all exclaimed at the same time.

Will sat next to janes nightstand, grabbing her phone and dialing mikes number.

The phone rang a few times, before he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Mike said.

"Hey, its will-" will started, but mike had hung up.

"Uh- he hung up." Will said, turning to the girls.

"What?" Jane said.

"Give me That." Max Said, snatching the phone out of wills hand.

"Dial the number again." Max said, holding the phone to her ear.

Will did as he was told, the phone rang a few times again.

"Hello,.?" Mike said.

"Listen here, you fuc-" but before she could even get a word out, he hung up.

"what the fuck!?" Max yelled, slamming down the phone.

Will had noticed it was pouring outside, which made the silence even louder.

Suddenly the door bell rang, which made the four of them jump up.

"I bet thats the pizza we ordered, will can you get that?" Jane asked.

Will nodded and sat up, walking down the stairs and to the front door.

When he opened the front door, his eyes widened.

Mike was standing in front of him, soaking wet.

"Hi." Mike said.