23

Mikes pov

Mike was cuddled up close to will, as the five of them watched clueless.

Mike thought the movie was dumb, but will seemed to actually enjoy this.

Mike had known about wills problem, but still wanted to try.

"Do you want one?" Mike asked, motioning to the half eaten pizza.

Will looked up at him, humming a small "hmm?".

Mike couldn't help but gawk at him.

Mike loved the way wills eyes sparkled, and the way his bangs would fall just over his eyebrows.

Wills hands were always so soft, and his hair aswell.

Wills smile could brighten up a full room.

"Mike? What did you ask?" Will said, interupting mike of his daydream.

"Shit, Sorry. I asked if you wanted any." Mike said, pointing his thumb in the direction of the half eaten pizza box.

Will glanced over at the food, before looking back at mike.

"No, im okay." Will said, smiling softly at mike.

"Mmk, let me know if you do." Mike said, pressing a kiss on wills forehead.

Will smiled at him, before kissing mikes cheek.

Mike cupped wills cheeks, bringing him into a sweet kiss.

"Could you guys not make out right now?" Max asked, making the two boys turn their heads.

"Oh, guess what. Yesterday I walked in on them kissing, and mike was shirtless! Will was practically rubbing his hands all over mike!" Jane said, making Beverley and max laugh.

Will and mike on the other hand, they were both blushing like crazy.

"My hands wearnt all over him!" Will said, hands covering his lower half of his face.

"Im pretty sure they were, will." Mike chuckled, grinning at the boy.

"Oh, stop it!" Will said, pushing mike lightly with a small smile on his face.

"Okay, enough with your flirting, we are trying to watch a movie." Beverly said, rolling her eyes at the two.

————————

The teens had finished watching the movie, and were now sitting and talking.

The door burst open, in came a older women, she looked tired.

"Oh hey guys, how's your sleepover?" She walked over to Will, lifting up his bangs and placing a kiss on his forehead.

"It's going good! We just watched clueless!" Jane said, smiling at her mom.

"Okay, that's good. I've never actually met your guys friends." She said, looking at the two red heads and raven head.

"Oh, that's mike, Beverley and max." Jane said.