9

"How could have I been so lucky?" Max said, looking lovingly into the brunettes eyes. "Hm? What do you mean?" Jane asked, her hands on maxes waist."I mean, how did I get so lucky getting with a girl like you?" Max said, smiling at the shorter girl. Jane giggled, pushing her lips against the redheads lips. Maxes lips were soft, unlike janes who were chapped and bitten. Max cupped janes cheeks, as Jane moved her hands to grab onto maxes wrists. The two girls parted, they were both giggly and smiley.

————————
Janes pov.

Jane walked out of the store, so many thoughts going through her head.

Did she really make max cry?

How did she make max cry?

Has she really forgotten about Max that fast.

She was so focused she didn't Even noticed the person infront of her.

"Oh, sorry-" Jane started, before looking up at the girl.

The girl looked a lot like max, but her hair was short and she was much taller then max.

"Oh, its okay." The redhead said.

They both kind of looked at eachother in silence.

"So, uh I haven't seen you around here. Are you knew?" Jane asked, trying to make this less awkward.

"Yeah, I just moved here." She said.

"Why was it your choice to move here?" Jane asked.

Jane didnt know why she was asking, maybe she just wanted to get her mind of everything.

"Oh, in my last town it was kinda crazy. I needed to get away from it." She said.

"Say, where are you from again?" Jane asked.

"Derry, Maine." She said.

"You moved all the way from Maine?" Jane asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"What was your name again?" Jane asked.

"Beverley, Beverley marsh. Yours?" Beverley said.

"Jane, Jane byers." Jane said.

"Well its nice to meet you Jane, maybe we should hang out?" Beverley said.

"Yeah, of course. I can give you my number?" Jane said.

"Yeah that would be great." Beverley said.

Jane grabbed the notepad she always had in her pocket, followed with a pen.

She wrote her house phone number, and gave it to Beverley.

Beverley look it and folded up to go into her bag.

"Talk to you soon, Jane." She said, walking off.

"See you, Beverley!" Jane said.