16

Janes pov

"So, you want me to be your pretend girlfriend?" Jane asked, sitting in front of Mike.

She was sitting on her bed, as mike stood in front of her.

"Yea!" Mike exclaimed.

"And why?" Jane asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"I might have told my mom I had a girlfriend so she wouldn't take my phone, and now she wants to meet my so called 'girlfriend'." Mike said.

"You what!?" Will Said, behind mike, making mike turn around.

"She might have caught me sneaking out to see you.." mike said, scratching the back of his head.

"Wait, why did you say you had a girlfriend?" Will asked, now sitting next to Jane.

"So I could keep my damn phone! She accused me for being a queer!" Mike yelled, using his hands to explain the situation.

"But mike, you are one." Jane said.

"We all are, Jane." Will Said.

"She doesn't know that! Well, not anymore!" Mike said.

"Why did you pick me?" Jane asked.

"First, I can say I'm going to see you when I'm going to see Will, second, your gay so you won't fall for me for real." Mike said.

"I mean, those are pretty good answers." Will shrugged, looking at Jane.

"I don't know..maybe I should ask max." Jane said.

Mike yelled in frustration, as he brought his hands to his face.

"Just kiss will, then you'll feel better." Jane said, smirking at the two.

The two boys istantly turned red, avoiding eye contact with eachother

"Ugh, I'll call max I guess." Jane said.

Jane reached over to grab the phone, dialing in maxes number.

The phone rang a few times, before somebody picked up.

"Hello?" Max asked.

"Hi max! I need to talk to you." Jane said.

"Hm? What is it, love?" Max said, which made her turn a bright red.

"Oh, uh-" she said, trying to remember what she was going to say.

Jane eyed the boys, who were now both sitting on the bed.

They both looked at her confused.

She shifted her attention to Infront of her, as she remembered what she was going to ask.

"Oh! Okay so, mike made a dumb decision to tell his mom he had a girlfriend and he asked me to be his fake girlfriend. I just wanted to know if it was okay with you?" Jane said.

"Mike? Really?" She said.

"He asked me since he knows i wont fall inlove with him." Jane said.

"And what if he falls inlove with you?" She asked.

"Oh come on, like will would let him. Plus have you seen them simply look at eachother, they act like they are going to get pm married tomorrow." Jane said, forgetting the two boys were next to her.

"Hm, your right. Wouldnt it be smart for me to pretend to be wills girlfriend, so if we both come over and your mom questions, we have an answer." Max said.

"Ah, your right. Thats smart, okay I'll talk to you later!" Jane said, putting the phone down.

She turned to the boys, who were both bright red.

"Why are you both so red?" Jane asked.

"Nothing, nothing! What did she say?" Mike asked.

"She said yes, but wouldnt it be smart for max to pretend to be wills girlfriend?" Jane said.

"Oh." Will muttered out, before turning to mike. "Would that be okay?"

"Yeah, of course will, im doing the same thing." Mike said, putting his hand on the back of wills head.

"Okay, if you guys want to kiss, get out." Jane said.

"Are you the one cheating on your girlfriend?" Will joked, a smile on his face.

"Arent you the one cheating on your boyfriend?" Jane joked back, getting up from her bed.

"Vaild." Will chuckled, which Jane saw it made mike turn a light pink color.

"Okay, can you leave now?" Jane said, staining Infront of a open door.

"Yes, yes we can." Will said, grabbing mike arm and pulling him up.

"Come on sir mike, we have a lot of stuff to do!" Will said, dragging mike out of the room.

"Sir mike? Where did the name come from?" Mike said.

"Since I think your such a gentleman, be one and k-" will said, before Jane shut her door.

Jane honestly didnt want to hear them smooching in the other room.

She sighed as she slid down on her door, sliding down to the bottom.

She put her hands on her chest, feeling her heart beating rapidly.

Max had Called her a pet name!

Jane felt her face get warm.

She smiled softly, before covering her face with her hands.

"Fuck. I love her so much." She softly said. "And she loves me back."

Jane hugged her knees to her chest, as she smiled ear to ear.

———————-
I know it's super short but hope u guys still enjoyed :)
815 words
-mars