18

November.
Mikes pov

Mike was at his locker, grabbing a few things he needed for his next class.

Suddenly, he felt someone grab his waist.

Mike slightly jumped up, as someone behind him started laughing.

Mike turned around, being faced with Will.

"Will! You scared the shit out of me!" Mike said.

"You always do it to me, so now it's your turn." Will said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I finished all my missing work." Will smiled at mike, who's eyes lit up.

"You did?! Thats Great!" Mike Said, smiling at the slightly shorter boy.

"Hey, have you seen dustin or lucas any where? I haven't seen them in a while." Will said, removing his hands from mikes waist.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them in a while." Mike said.

"Do you think they moved schools?" Will shrugged.

"Both of them? No way." Mike said. "They probably just skip a wh-" mike started, but got interrupted by the bell.

"Shit, I've gotta go, I'll see you later!" Will said, before running off in the hall way to make it to his next class.

—————————-

Mike was sitting in his next class, tapping his pencil lightly on his blank opened note book.

Where have Dustin and Lucas went?

It's not like they would just move schools for no reason.

"Hey." Said someone as they tapped mikes shoulder.

Mike turned around, being faced with a girl, she has long black hair and brown eyes.

"Huh?" Mike Said, confused with what she wanted.

"Call me." She Said, before she handed mike a small note.

Mike turned back around, looking at the note.

A phone number, Mike was confused what she wanted him to call him for?

Why couldn't she just tell him, he'll mike didn't even know who she was.

Mike put the piece of paper in his pocket, as the bell rang.

——————————-

"Will!" Mike yelled across the hall, which made Will turn his head near mike.

"Hey mike! Did you find anything about Dustin and Lucas?" Will asked, shutting his locker.

"No, but this girl asked me to call her, and gave me her phone number. It's so weird, why would I even wanna call her if I didn't even know who she was? What does she even want?" Mike said, holding out the piece of paper to Will.