4

The door to mikes room slowly creaked open. Mike and wills head quickly turned to the door. Mikes little sister, holly walked in. "Holly! Get out!" Mike said, getting up to push her out the door. "What are you doing?" Holly asked. "None of your business! Leave!" Mike said, before closing the door shut and locking it. Will let out a small laugh. Mike walked back to were they were sitting. Mike sat down next to Will. Will turned to mike and ran his hand through his hair. "Your hair is soft." Will said. "Is it?" Mike asked, putting his hands on wills waist. Will softly smiled and nodded.

———————————
Wills pov

Will knew he shouldn't had said yes to that boy. Will just had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Will watched the clock as it reached 12 pm.

The bell rang and Will collected all his things. He walked out of the classroom and made his way to his locker.

He put his things away, and shut the locker shut.

He felt two arms wrap around him and lift him slightly.

will flinched and quickly turned his head around.

It was mike.

"What are You Doing?!" Will Said, as Mike put him Down.

Mike smiled at him. "I just like to piss you off." He said, ruffling wills hair.

Will shot him a glare, which made him remove his hand away from his scalp.

"Someone woke up on the wrong Side of the bed, aye?" He said.

"yeah whatever, come on." will said, walking in the direction of the lunch room.

"Wait up!" He heard mike say behind him.

————————-

Will and mike were sitting at a table, along with mikes other friends. Dustin and Lucas.

Will scanned the room, looking for his sister. Will wanted to make sure she was sitting with someone who wasn't a asshole.

"What are You looking for?" Mike asked, trying to follow wills eyes.

"My sister." Will said. "Where is she?" Mike asked.

Will turned his head to look at mike. "Are you actually dumb, Micheal?" Will said.

"Eh? Did I say something wrong?" Mike asked. "How do You Even know my full name?"

"First, the reason im looking for my sister is since I dont know where she is. And second, its pretty easy to guess." Will said.

"Yeah mike, What happened To all your brain cells?" Lucas asked.

"What brain cells?" Dustin said.

Lucas and dustin started laughing at the dumb joke. Will kept his face straight, still looking at mike.

"Oh, I guess your right." Mike turned to dustin and Lucas. "Its not Even that funny! Are you guys sixth graders?!" Mike yelled.