5

"Mike!" Will Said, holding out his arms, with a cigarette between his fingers. Mike fell into wills arms, resting his head on wills chest. "I love you." Mike said, his voice muffled. "I love you too." Will said, lifting mike head by his chin. Will grabbed Mike face and kissed his cheeks, mike smiled. Will leaned back a bit, their lips only a few inches away. "Your so adorable." Mike said. Will softly giggled, his hands on mikes cheeks. "no I'm not!" Will said, smiling at the raven head infront of him. "Mm...yes you are." Mike said, before kissing will.

——————————
Mikes pov.

"What was that about?" Mike asked.

"Oh, my sister was just asking me a few questions." Will said.

"Then why are you so happy?" Mike asked.

"Because, you and me my friend, we are on operation get Jane a girlfriend!" Will said, putting his hands on mikes shoulders.

"Huh?" Mike looked at him, confused as hell.

"You heard me, we are going to try to get my sister and her best friend together!" Will said, excited.

"How are You Gonna do that?" Mike asked.

"First of all, it's us. And we are going to put notes in their locker and set them up." Will said.

"okay, but why? What if her friend doesn't even like her back?" Mike asked.

"Hm.. your right. We have to find out. No, your going to find out!" Will said.

"What, me?" Mike asked.

"No, him." Will Said, his face dropping and his arm going up to point at a random kid.

"Who's that?" Mike asked.

"Mike, I don't know. I was being sarcastic. Yes you!" Will said.

"Oh." Mike Said. "Im really not good at this stuff-" mike said.

"It's fine, just give me your number and when I figure out the plan you can come over to my house to talk about it okay?" Will said.

"Oh okay, when should I give you it?" Mike asked.

"Well, before after school, since I might have it all planned after school." Will said.

"Hm.. okay." Mike said.

"Great!" Will Said, excited again.

Mike and will both heard a whistle, they turned their head and saw that class was starting.

——————————————-

Mike was walking down the hall way, noticing Will at his locker.

Mike sneaked up behind him, grabbing his waist and lifting him up.

Mike saw Will quickly turn his head.

"Stop doing that!" Will yelled.

Mike set the smaller boy down, as he turned to face mike completely.

"Why?" Mike asked, smirking.