17

Mikes pov.

"Hey, do You still have those cigarettes?" Will asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I have cigarettes." Mike said, sitting on wills bed.

"Can I have one?" Will Said, his voice slightly shaking.

"Well the last time you kinda- broke down?" Mike shrugged.

"Just give me a goddamn cigarette Mike." Will said, now sitting next to mike on the bed.

Mike sharply exhaled, before grabbing out the box and a lighter.

He handed them to Will, not really caring about how many Will took.

Mike watched will nervously, as Will lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth.

"Are You okay?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, im fine." Will Said, exhaling smoke into the air.

Mike silently got up, walking over to wills window and opening it slightly so the smoke wouldn't stay in the room.

He walked over to where Will was, sitting back next to him.

"What's on your mind?" Mike asked.

"It's nothing." Will Muttered.

"Will, I know when something is wrong. You don't just go around asking for cigarettes." Mike said.

"I don't know Mike, I guess I honestly just don't wanna be here. Certain things have been stressing me out, and school also hasn't been helping with any of this, and it kinda shows." Will said.

Mike glanced around the room, noticing the wills desk was all scattered with pencils and papers, just randomly on the floor and on the desk.

Mike got up, walking over to the desk.

He examined the papers more closely, it was mostly unfinished homework and drawings.

Mike collected all the home work, putting it into a pile.

He brought the pile onto the ground, as he started sorting them into smaller piles.

"What are You Doing?" Will asked.

"Organizing your shit, since you won't do it anytime soon." Mike said, still focused on what he was doing.

"Hey, that's not shit. That's important documents." Will said, throwing away a halfway finished cigarette and joining mike on the ground.

"Half of these aren't even finished, will." Mike said.

"They were due a while ago, it doesn't matter." Will said.

"No, it does matter. You could still get a bit a credit, which could boost your grade atleast a little bit." Mike said.

Will groaned, putting his face into his hands.

"What now?" Mike said, still not focusing on what Will was doing.

"Your gonna make me do it anyway, aren't you?" Will asked.