⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

What's y'all IG @'s? I wanna make a groupchat🥷🏾

BROOKLYN, NY
6:48 PM
AK'S POV.

BROOKLYN, NY6:48 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

JENN HAD INVITED me back to the stu with her again today. We had been texting all last night and I'm guessing she wanted to see me again. She was cool people, I wasn't in classes right now and I wasn't at work right now so I didn't mind hanging out with her today. I had fun yesterday with everyone but I think it's just gonna be me and her today.

I pulled up at the stu and parked my car. Paying for a parking meter, I rolled my eyes. This city will do anything for some pocket change literally.

I sent Jenn a quick text notifying her that I was here. She told me to go in the same studio room we were in yesterday. I walked in the front entrance, gripping the strap of my large Marc Jacobs tote bag.

"In here." I heart coming from a room I passed. I rolled my eyes at myself for being so dumb and turned around, entering the room.

"Hey." I smiled.

Jenn smiled back at me, "Wassup."

I reached my arm out and dapped her up.

I sat down on one of the comfy sofas and unraveled my bag from around my arm, "What you in here doin?" I chewed on my gum.

Jenn yawned and stretched, "Shiiii not shit." She said, "I just like coming here sometimes alone. It's comforting." She told me.

"Then why'd you ask me to come if you like being here alone? This like ya spot." I laughed.

Jenn smacked her lips, "Nah you good. I wanted to chill and the crib mad full right now, not gon lie." She sniffed.

I nodded, "So it's like you, Tata and Kyle? Ian tryna get in ya business. I'm just nosy." I chuckled.

She laughed, "Nah you good." She said, "..And yea. It's just me and the guys. A few spare rooms for the other boys, ya feel me."

"Must be nice to live with your friends type shit. I'm working on get my own apartment though. Just stackin up more bread." I laughed.

Jenn stood up from one of the rolling studio chairs and joined me on the sofa, "Shii I need to work on getting my own shit. Them niggas be mad annoying sometimes." She laughed.

"I bet. Kyle ass." I said.

She nodded, "Fasho." She laughed, "That's gang though." She said, "But nah.." She trialed off, "Why i'm just meeting you though? Like where you come from? Not gon lie i've been fuckin with Blu for the longest so where you come from?" She laughed.

I laughed, "I just be in the crib chillin like." I said, "Either the crib, school or work." I counted on my fingers, "He's never mentioned me before?" Wow Camrin is fake as fuck.