⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

7:30 PM
BROOKLYN, NY
JENN'S POV.

7:30 PMBROOKLYN, NYJENN'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

"You jackin Ak? I seen y'all sneak off behind the camera crew car." He laughed, "Niggas think they so slick." He licked the gar. "What? Was you fuckin ha behind that shit?" He laughed.

"Bro what?" I don't understand why niggas in my business. I don't ever be in they business when it comes to them fuckin with people. But, at the same time this might be different because this is Blu's sister. "She was just asking me a question. Im not jackin no one."

Kyle chuckled, "What about Kanai?"

I smacked my lips, "Bro.." I trailed off, "I'm not fucking with that crazy bitch." I shook my head. I was telling the truth. I wasn't jackin Kanai at all. Not like I used to at least. Been fuckin with her about a year and she's the craziest bitch i've ever met in my life.

I'm not even going to lie. I did go and see her the other day. Only because she kept begging me. I wasn't even going to go because I had been at the stu with Ak all night. I was genuinely tired and ready to lay down somewhere.

I only lied to Ak because I didn't want her to worry. Kanai not nobody special. Plus Ak and I weren't in anything deep so I wasn't obligated to be loyal to her.

"Calling her crazy after eating her pussy the other day is crazy." Kyle passed me the blunt.

I shook my head, "She was fake begging me bro."

"Begging is wild." He said, "Why ya not jackin Ak tho? Ian gon lie. I've been tryna get on dat for months but she wanna be all lesbian shit. I don't know what the fuck she is no more." I side eyed him.

I shrugged, "I don't know." I said, "I'm not gon say I'm jackin her and i'm not gon say I'm not jackin her." I said, "She cool peoples."

"She cool peoples." Kyle mocked me, "Shut up nigga you know you wanna eat her pussy." He laughed, "Shi I want to too." He mumbled.

"Stop talkin like that." I hit his shoulder.

"My bad my bad." He held his hands up in defensive. "All i'm sayin is get on that before it's too late."

I shrugged, "I know what i'm doin" I said.

"Do you really?"

I smacked my lips, "Bro why you on my dick so bad? like you slurping my shit, word." I felt myself getting hot because I don't understand why he so worried about it.

"Chill. Wet pussy ass bitch." He mumbled, getting up and walking out the room.

"Bro.." I side eyed him. I shook my head and pulled out my phone because it started ringing. It was Blu.

"Yooo." I answered the phone.

"Aye you tryna hit up this party tonight? Domali gettin an airbnb." He said.