⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

9:38 AM
THE WILLIAMS/KIRBY RESIDENCE
AK'S POV.

9:38 AMTHE WILLIAMS/KIRBY RESIDENCE AK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I BIT DOWN ON MY bottom lip watching that YouTube video of Jenn that those guys mentioned last night at the party. I'm just a nosey individual and I've got to know her a little bit more on some things me and her haven't spoke on. I'm actually surprised at a lot of the things she was saying in this video. Guess because I've never heard her talk nasty before.

I lowly rolled my eyes at seeing her get twerked on by two girls at the same time. The funny thing is I know all of these girls in real life. One of them being Melanie's older sister, Raima.

Suddenly, music started blasting from Camrin's room, down the hall. I rolled my eyes and paused the YouTube vid on my Ipad, "Don't piss me off." I mumbled, throwing my blanket from off me.

"Suck my dick Sha ek! Made you cop it nigga! Don't ever talk about how i'm reacting to videos nigga suck my dick nigga! Suck my dick! Suck my dick! Suck my dick, ya heard! I'm reacting to your video right now and i'm telling you suck my dick pussy!" Camrin yelled.

He was pissing me off because no way he was yelling this loud like this at nine in the morning.

I walked into Camrin's room and he was right in the middle of a livestream, "Camrin." I said his name. He was just staring at the camera with an annoyed look. "Who you getting on hots with?" I asked him. I looked down at the comments coming in, shaking my head at the things they were saying.

"Sha ek. Fuckin pussy." He sniffed.

I noticed it was one of Sha ek's songs on paused, "What he say? Like what he say in the song." I scooted up in a chair next to him. I instantly seen the comments flood with hi's, hello's and how pretty I am's.

"He said 'My opps reacting to videos now, nah them niggas need to stop it'."

"Oh nah why he talking to you like that?" I laughed. I loved instigating no matter how deep things were.

"I don't know why he talking like that bro, not even gon lie." He said, "Watch this next video i'm finna drop—matter a fact—i'm dropping Monday." He started typing hard on his keyboard. I laughed at him being so annoyed by what was said. That Sha ek nigga was the only nigga to ever make him that mad.

I don't even know how they got like that. Him and the nigga used to be close friends.

"Fuck Sha ek he gon die in his sleep." Somebody who was streaming with Camrin said. Camrin busted out laughin, "Yoo. We kickin that nigga baby stroller. Fuck that nigga." He said.

"Fuck is wrong with you?" I chuckled.

"Nothin. You tryna smoke in a few? Ima hit up Mali."

I nodded, "Yeah. He got good gas? Ian never smoke his shit before." I took a hit from my air bar.