⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

OCKY'S DELI
8:20 PM
AK'S POV.

OCKY'S DELI8:20 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

MELANIE LAUGHED, "Nah they chopped cheese is mad good."

"Not better than the ones that be in here." I said as we walked into the deli.

"Girl bye." She scoffed.

"Yo i'm hungry bro." I whined walking up to the counter, coming in contact with my favorite worker, "Yo ock! What you got on the grill today? I'm hungry." I chewed on my gum.

"We got the best chef right here." He pointed over at the grill.

"The best chef? Lemme go see for myself." I walked over, "Yooooo!" The girl turned around and I busted out laughing, "What the fuck—" It was my cousin, Kayla.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "What are you doin on the grill, Kayla?" I asked.

"You gon pay my bills?" She scoffed.

"Since when you work hea?" I asked.

"No way." Melanie busted out laughing.

"Don't watch that bro. You gon pay my bills?" Kayla rolled her eyes.

I waved her off, "Bro hell no. Make me chop cheese though, I'm hungry." I told her.

"First of all, I'm not gon front, we out of chop and we out of cheese. What do you want? A bacon egg and cheese?" She asked sarcastically.

I sighed loudly, "Oh myyyy. Make me a beef patty bro." I yelled at her. This was how Kayla and I joked around so we both knew not to take each other seriously.

"We got no beef, I got patty for you." She said.

"Yo ock you hirin anybody now like what's going on?" I laughed. "What's going on?"

Ock chuckled, "That's the best chef."

"Yo first of all, why you talkin like that?"  Kayla yelled at me. "Before I throw you on the grill."

"Aht aht! You got it bro." I busted out laughing, "Bro, Kayla you're so funny." I stomped laughing. I was so dramatic when it came to laughing.

Kayla leaned over the glass and smiled, "What y'all doin here?" She asked Melanie and I.

"We had to get Camrin fat ass some gars but we just stopped by here to get some food. We hungry bro, you need to go throw down." I laughed.

"Stop talkin like that." Kayla laughed. She looked over at Melanie, "And you!" She pointed, "You fake as fuck."

Melanie gasped, "How i'm fake bro? You never wanna link." She told her, "You be cappin so bad."

"Nah that be you." Kayla laughed.

I got distracted, seeing two girls walk in. One was a petite lightskin girl with long jet black wavy bundles. The other one was a little taller than her and she was darkskin with blonde goddess braids in her head. They were pretty but when they walked in it was kind of a vibe killer.