⚝ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

I won't abandoned y'all again👀

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
9:35 AM
AK'S POV.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA 9:35 AMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

JENN SNAPPED PICTURES of me back to back, "Nah you cute." She said, making me laugh. "Thank youuuu." I cheesed as Jenn took hella pics of me. "Don't get too hype now." She said, making me roll my eyes because now she was being a hater at this point. "Look how quickly a fan turns into a hater." I dropped my smile and stared at her, making her bust out laughing.

"You know I'm fucking with you." She laughed. I got up from the couch and fixed the top of my romper, "You never told me where we're going." I said. Jenn smacked her lips, "Because it's a surprise. I told you this."

I smiled, "I'm meeting Nicki Minaj?"

"No." Jenn said boredly, "But when I get a collab with her in the future, which i'm planning on, I got you." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I believe in you." I smiled.

Jenn blushed, "Shut up."

I busted out laughing and threw my hands up into the air because she was so unserious, "I didn't even do anything?"

Jenn just smiled and shook her head. She looked down at her phone, "The Uber here." She told me, "Get your stuff. I gotta lock the doors." She said. We were the last people to leave because Jenn and I took the longest to get ready. We always both took hours to get ready but what comes with beauty is time and perfection.

"Thanks mom." I said sarcastically.

Jenn stopped and just stared at me.

I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her bookbag. That hoe don't take her hands off that bag EVER.

We soon arrived at a familiar beach. I realized that this was the beach that some people was spending Orange Crush at last year from what i've seen on the internet. "Okay close your eyes." Jenn said as she snaked her arms around me and covered my eyes. From natural instinct, my hands went up to grab at hers but softy.

"Okay I hate stuff like this." I said truthfully. I hate to be led to places I don't know, blindly at that.

"Would I ever lead you somewhere dangerous? Stop chattin." Jenn smacked her lips.

"Well." I sighed and she lightly smacked the side of my head real quick. "Ow?"

"Shut up." She said quickly as I felt us walk up a case of wooden stairs. It creeked ever so lightly which put me under the impression that it was unstable because I don't even weigh that much.