⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

THE WILLIAMS/KIRBY RESIDENCE
1:23 PM
AK'S POV.

THE WILLIAMS/KIRBY RESIDENCE 1:23 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I WAS IN THE MIDDLE of texting my cousins about a family reunion that was coming up until a notification about Camrin going live had came up. I turned down my loud speaker and clicked on his live and oh boy did I instantly regret that.

"..I don't want nothing to do with this bitch bro. And this bitch keep bothering me and bothering me and bothering me bro and bothering me and bothering me and bothering me and fucking bothering me fucking bothering me and bothering me and bothering me and bothering me! FUCK! Stop bothering me!" Before he quickly ended the live I seen Chloe swing from the back.

I rolled my eyes and got up, heading to Camrin's room, down the hall.

"Shut the fuck up! What the fuck is your problem?!" I heard Chloe yell at Camrin through the door.

I opened the door and stuck my head in, "Don't start that shit Chloe, deadass." I said seriously to her. This was a cycle. She'd come over happy, her and Camrin get into an argument, either fuss or fight, she goes home and ends up right back over here and it repeats. Nobody felt like dealing with that shit but Camrin.

As annoying as she is on his lives, it's worse in person.

Chloe looked up at me, "Oh he can sit here and talk shit about me on live to the whole world for fucking laughs and shit but when I defend myself, it's a problem?"

"I didn't say that. Personally I wouldn't keep dealing with a nigga that keep embarrassing me on live but hey." I shrugged.

"Yo, get the fuck out of my room." Camrin fussed at me.

I scrunched up my face, "Fuck outta hea Camrin. Y'all both need to shut the fuck up. Don't nobody want to hear yall arguing all the fuckin time. I'm not doing it today." I opened his door all the way because who was going to actually put me to a stop? Nobody.

He waved me off, "Bruh." He smacked his lips, "Get the fuck out!" He started yelling.

I walked up to the gaming chair he was sitting in, "Make me!" I yelled, "Make me get the fuck out!"

Camrin always pissed me off when it came to her because when she was around all of a sudden it was fuck everybody and he had a stanking attitude. Like it's almost as if he should stop dealing with her if she was going to ruin his mood like this.

Camrin leaned back, "Bro get out my face."

I started nodding, "That's what I thought." I looked back and forth between him and Chloe. I rolled my eyes because I couldn't stand either one of them.

Chloe sighed, "I'm sorry, Ak." She said, "But, I don't be starting this shit. Your brother does."

Camrin smacked his lips, "Bro stop talking to my fucking sister. She don't give a fuck about you." He said, putting his headphones on and turning back to his PC.