⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

I know this chapter is short. But, in an hour, I'm going to update again and it's a long chapter. I pre-write my chapters, and I didn't really know what to write for this chapter so this is definitely a filler. Look out for a new update in the next hour.

BROOKLYN, NY
3:37 PM
AK'S POV.

BROOKLYN, NY3:37 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I LAUGHED BEFORE TURNING my back on Jenn, "It's not that funny." I said, making her laugh harder than what she already was.

"Nah be so foreal right now." She was actually so dramatic. She thought everything was so damn hilarious, "Losing your virginity to a nigga with a little dick is crazy, not gonna lie." She laughed.

I smacked my lips, "It was mad little bro. But, it lowkey just prepared me for taking strap." I shrugged.

"Yooooo!" Jenn busted out laughing, "You wildin bro, word." She clapped her hands.

"How i'm wildin? I'm just telling the truth." I laughed, playing with my hair.

Jenn sat up and looked down at me, "But nah like when you start taking strap like what's that about?" She sniffed.

I let out a laugh, "Why you wanna know?"

She threw her hands up in defense, "I was just asking, you feel me?" She did all dramatically.

"My ex." I said.

"Oh shii." She let out a laugh, "Nah that's crazy." She said, "Not gon lie, I could do it better." She looked at me, making me blush.

"You think?" I cocked my eyebrow.

Jenn smacked her lips, "Nigga I know." She scrunched up her face, "Fuck is you talking about? You wanna find out? I got four of them bitches in my closet, gangsta. Two brand new, never been open."

My eyes went wide before sitting up as well, "Woahhh. What you tryna fuck me for?" I let out a laugh.

Jenn whole demeanor seem to change. She stared down at me with those to die for eyes. Never did they once leave my eyes. She licked over her lips, "What I can't fuck you?" She was so serious. And there comes the water works. And I wasn't talking about from my face either.

"I—I never said—" I got choked up on my own word. I let out a nervous laugh as I scratched my arm, "You're mad weird." I snorted.

Jenn laughed, "Nah i'm not." She chewed on her gum, "Nah i'm not." She repeated lowly as she played with a dread. You know somebody lying when they start twisting their dreads.