⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

NEW YORK
7:34 AM
AK'S POV.

NEW YORK7:34 AMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I LOOKED OVER AT MELANIE and rolled my eyes. "You know you don't have to drive me to school. I have my own car and you're not my mom." I said. She was taking me to my first day back on campus. She acts like I'm going far and won't be back to pick me up by four this afternoon.

"It doesn't matter. I want to make sure you get there safely!" She exclaimed, "..And there's a of fine niggas on your campus." She shrugged, making me roll my eyes even harder.

"Is that all you worry about?"

"Yes."

I busted out laughing, "You're so unserious." She was telling the truth. It didn't bother me though. It wasn't bad. Melanie loved her niggas but she never put them above the real important things. "God I'm not ready to go back." I sighed, laying my head on the window.

"Hey." Melanie hit my arm, "You should be lucky. Sometimes I wish I had went to college instead of doing OnlyFans." She confessed, "This is just easier, I guess." She shrugged.

I looked over at her, "We're the complete opposite. I wish I had chose OnlyFans when I had the chance." I joked.

"So you still want to do that video?" She asked.

"Ewwww." I threw a fry from my Canes plate at her.

She dodged the fry, "I was kidding." She laughed, "You're going to make me wreck." She swerved the steering wheel a little bit.

"Chill." I laughed.

"This your fault if you don't make it to campus today. Not mine. And I want you there." She said.

I smiled, "Awhhh. Look at you wanting me to get my education. You really care about me, huh?" I pinched at her cheeks, making her slap my hands away.

"No." She playfully scoffed. "You know I'm kidding." She cheesed at me, making my cheeks burn.

Mel was really one of my most favorite people in the world. No matter what decision I made, she always supported me because she always wanted me to do good. She says she wants me to be better than her. Which I think she's completely fine. She does almost acts like she's my mom sometimes. She buys me things, hell she's even driving me to school right now.

"I have to tell you something." I said. I think I should tell her about Jenn and I. I think she deserves to know.

"Okayyyy." Melanie cocked her eyebrow, "Where is this coming from? You lowkey scaring me. What you pregnant? I knew it." She took a sip from her soda.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm being deadass dickhead."

Melanie rolled her eyes as well, "I am being foreal. All that weird shit you been eating lately. I wouldn't be surprised." She shrugged.  "Since when did you eat the bread sticks from Canes? Come on now."