⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

THE BRONX, NY
5:23 PM
AK'S POV.

THE BRONX, NY5:23 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

JENN PARKED THE CAR and looked over at me, "I enjoyed your company, gangsta." She smiled ear to ear, showing off that pretty braced smile of hers. I swear every time she smiled I just melt like an ice cream on a hot day. That smile of hers was definitely dangerous.

I blushed at the compliment, "Awhh, I enjoyed your company too." I told her.

"We gotta start doin that more." She kept watching her surroundings like a hawk, making me lowly roll my eyes, "Without the you being sad part. I am not jackin that, word." She let out a chuckle.

I let out a laugh before grabbing my pounding head, "Stop making me laugh bro." I whined, "I don't feel good." I said seriously.

"I put you some Ibproufen in your bag. Take that when you get in the crib." She pointed to the plastic bag with my clothes in it, sitting in my lap.

I nodded, "Thank you, Jenn. That's sweet."

"Chill. I don't even fuck with you like that." She said.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh girl please bitch hoe."

Jenn laughed and licked over her lips, "Im playing with you. But nah foreal, when you get in there, take them pills. Them hoes the best kind too. Yo shit gon be gone asap, gangsta." She sniffed.

"Alright, I will." I sloppily leaned in and gave her a hug. I felt so sick, I felt like if I moved too much I'd just throw up everywhere and on everything and that's not what I wanted at all. "I'll text you." I told her.

"I know." She said.

I sighed, "Don't start." I got out the car.

She rolled her window down, "Hurry up. It's dumb cold outside and you wearing them damn Ethika underwear." She said.

"I'll live." I walked into the front door. For Camrin to have as many opps as he does, mind you some of them know where we live, this front door is always unlocked. I don't even know why I even have a key at this point.

"Where were you Adeline?" My mom stepped in front of me.

All I could think about was this headache I have from being so drunk last night. A couple hours had gone by while Jenn and I were sleep last night and Tata came and woke us up saying they were having a few people over so we started drinking again.

I waved her off, "I was at a friend's house." I muttered while trying to go upstairs. I wasn't in the mood for any questions.

"Adeline!" She yelled.

Her voice made my headache pound even worse, "Maaaa!" I winced, holding my head, "Can you stop yelling?" I asked softly.

"No! You were out all night! It's 5 in the afternoon, Hija! You know how many clients came by fussing about how you weren't answering the phone and missed their appointments? You are losing money you were just complaining about!" She fussed.