⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

NEW YORK
4:45 PM
AK'S POV.

NEW YORK4:45 PMAK'S POV

  ⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I STARED DOWN AT THE PICTURES in aw, "I love them so much." I looked up at DeAngelo. "I thought I was gonna look too fat or something." I let out a laugh. DeAngelo rolled his gay little eyes, "Fat? You're the littlest model i've worked with." He smacked on his gum.

I laughed, "It's my body dysmorphia." I said, "I really fuck with these though." I scrolled through the pictures on the IPad. "I usually don't like my face on professional cameras but this got it, for sure."

"You know I got it like that, period." DeAngelo hyped himself, making me let out a snort.

"Yeah nah you ate this." I laughed.

He put his hand on his hip, "You know I don't play when it comes down to this photography shit, okay?" He snapped his fingers.

"I know." I laughed, "I'm surprised I even look good. I was so drunk last night. Even got in a fight with a bitch last night."

"Did you whoop her ass?" He looked at me with the 'you better had' look.

I nodded, "Yes bro. I even seen a video." I laughed, "If I get somebody to send it to me, ima send it to you." I told him.

"You better." He said. "Check your card later on. Your money should be deposited there about ten tonight." He said.

"Okay," I said. I grabbed my jeans from off a chair and slid them back on, "I got to go." I sighed, "It's a rainy Sunday so i'm finna go home and lay the fuck down." I laughed.

DeAngelo laughed, "Me too sis." He started taking apart his camera. "My nigga acting up though. So I got to deal with his shit when I get home like," He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh lord." I laughed.

"That's my man though, I guess." He laughed.

"Could you send these to me?" I asked. I was going to send them to Melanie and Jenn. "I know you gonna post them but I want the originals." I said.

Speaking of Jenn, she wanted me to come by because she wanted to talk to me about something. I already apologized about the fighting so I'm really confused on what she wanted to talk about.

"Yeah, I'll send them." He zipped up his bag, "You can keep the body suit too. Just as a little gift." DeAngelo smiled, making me do the same.

"Thank you. I love these body suits. You got a nice design. People are going to love these." I said.

"No thank you girllllll." DeAngelo cooed.