⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

THE KIRBY/WILLIAMS RESIDENCE
2:58 PM
AK'S POV.

THE KIRBY/WILLIAMS RESIDENCE 2:58 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I WIPPED MY FEET ON THE MAT, "Hey ma." I walked in the front door, "My gas tank is literally on E and I'm broke right now. Kill myself." I ranted before plopping down on the couch next to her. She was doing what she usually did if she wasn't at work, watching Criminal Minds.

"You have no money because you won't stop buying those hair." Mom said referring to the wigs on my head.

"Blah blah blahhhhh." I whined.

Mom laughed, "Hey baby." She smiled at me, "Where did you go? You were gone for quite a while." She asked me.

I sighed, "By the school. They wanted us to stop by this week and get our new textbooks we'll need when we go back." I told her.

Mom nodded, "When do y'all go back again?"

"Next week, sadly."

My mom let out a chuckle, "Oh, Hija! It is only Tuesday. You have good amount of time."

"I mean I know. I've just been enjoying this time off. I mean i'm not happy my dean died or anything but like.." I let out a chuckle, "It's just been less busy. I guess." I said.

"I understand, Hija." She gave me a kiss on my forehead, making me smile because I don't care how old I am, I will always love mama's kisses. "But, you got this! Life is all about being busy and facing challenges. So you have to stay focused and get what you need done!" She laid her advice out.

I smiled, "Thanks mama."

She kissed me on my forehead again, "Anything for my dulce hija." She smiled, referring to me as her sweet daughter, in Spanish.

"I'm about to go take me a nap though. I'm lowkey drained." Physically of course. I got up and started my way upstairs. "Thanks again, mama! Love you."

"Uhh." My mom got up quickly. "There's something I wanted to tell you.." She trialed off, making me stop dead in my tracks.

"Well? What is it?" I asked.

"Your dad wants to see you, Hija." She said nervously.

I cocked my eyebrow, "No." I said before continuing up the stairs.

"Adeline wait." My mom went after me, standing at the bottom of the stairs, "He just wants to talk. He says he misses you." She said, making me scoff.

"Isn't be about 18 years late? I said no mom." I said. She lifted my mood and was about to ruin it once again so quickly with this unnecessary ass bullshit.

"Baby—"

"Mom! He can't just can't keep coming in and out of life whenever he feels like it! Didn't he try this a few years ago when I was 15 and it blew back in my face? I said no!" I yelled before stomping up the stairs, ignoring her calls after me.