⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

NEW YORK
7:50 AM
AK'S POV.

NEW YORK7:50 AMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I SIGHED AS I WALKED into the school building. I didn't feel like being here today. Which I never did but that's besides the point. I rolled my eyes remembering Uma and Namra saying they weren't going to be here today due to them seemingly both having family issues.

All of a sudden something punched me in my arm, "Ow!" I looked back and yelled. "My bad mothafucka." Somebody laughed. It was my cousin, Fuckshit. I rolled my eyes and punched him in the shoulder, "I told you to stop doing that, bro!" I rubbed my aching shoulder.

He smiled as he pushed his long blonde curls out his face, "Well, where's da fun in dat?" He shrugged. "Wassup though." He dapped me up.

"Hey little boy." I rolled my eyes.

"Little boy? I used to change yo diapers nigga, fuck is you talkin bout?" He scrunched up his face.

I scrunched up my face as well, "No you didn't. I'm literally older than you." We walked through the hallway, sweeping by people. "Maaaannn only by a couple months." He shook his head. Fuckshit always had this coolness to him. He always wore beanies, cargo pants and fire hoodies. He also skated which was cool, I guess.

Hope he makes it big one day. He's really good.

He was a pretty boy so he got a lot of female attention too. The only thing I hated was that he was one of them fuck and duck type boys. One time I put him on with my friend and he just ended up dogging her shit. It was mad rude but whatever I should've known better than to set her up like that.

"How's your momma fine ass?" He licked over his lips. A look of disgust washed over my face, "Bro dude relax. You're my cousin." I pushed him.

"Okay nigga? On your dad side though. Ian nan kin to yo momma. You needa put a nigga on." He rubbed his hands together while I just continued to roll my eyes at him. "How's your mom though?" I asked, remembering how sweet she is.

"Man her ass done pissed me off. She seen my grades dropping so she took my car." He complained. "A nigga been having to skate to school. I don't mind it but God damn" He huffed. "Niggas still getting their car took that they paid for in college." I laughed before Fuckshit hit me. "Stoppp." I rubbed my shoulder, "For how long though?" I asked.

"Two weeks. Might as well cut my dick off." He huffed. Before I could respond, a girl stepped in front of us and stared Fuckshit down. She was tall, brownskin and had long black hair. She was also wearing one of them BBL outfits. Not gonna lie, she was bad.

I looked around confused on what she was doing. "What bitch?" Fuckshit stank faced her. Fuckshit wasn't that tall so he was definitely looking up at her.

"Bitch? Watch your mouth." She scoffed, "That's not what I came up to you to say." She rolled her eyes, "Why you stop fucking on my homegirl, Andrea?" She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her neck.