⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Lmfao why yall be on this book arguing with each other ?😭😭 funny asf

NEW YORK
4:48 PM
AK'S POV.

NEW YORK4:48 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I PUT MY CAR IN PARK before cutting it off and getting out. I clutched onto my pink telly and moved my hair out of my face. Buba had called me up saying he wanted me to be in one of his videos so I had to meet him here at one of those hot ass NYC studios they use to film for YouTube videos.

I had wore a simple outfit. A black long sleeve jumpsuit and a pair of black curb sneakers with customized pink laces. I knew it was going to be a lot of content creators here and I knew I was going to be in mad videos today. They always book these studios for everyone to create lot of vids and to simply just hang out with each other.

Buba is very lucky that I fuck with him the way I do because with me knowing I'm starting back school next week, I missed studying just to come here. Out of all of this I better be getting six free blunts because my school work is mad important and I take it very seriously. So I thought I did.

I walked in the building and was met with familiar faces from different content creators, rappers and people who I just simply knew off the fact they were friends with everybody.

Suddenly, Buba came in my face with that fuck ass camera and ring light of his, "Is that Ak Gzzzzzzzz?" He wore the fuck out.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "You know it be your girl. Get in tuneeee." I smiled, hyping myself up.

"Nah fuck that, that's Adeline." He said.

I pushed his shoulder, "Stop playin with me."

Buba winced and held his arm, "Chill Ak. Why you being so aggressive? You a man?" He joked.

"Stop talkin like that. Ugly ass nigga." I said.

Buba put his arm around me and faced the camera towards us. I kind of covered my face with my phone because as pretty as I thought I was, which I knew I was, I was sometimes really insecure about professional cameras. "Who this bitch talking to?" He called me out my name.

"Bitch?" I pushed him off me, "Stop playin with me Buba." I said.

"Chill Ak. I'm sorry." I followed him while speaking to and greeting people all around me that I passed by.

"Where's Rella?" I cleared my throat.

Buba looked back at me, "Hollon, why you askin where my girl at?"

I let out a chuckle, "Because I want her."

"Hollon." Buba stopped in his tracks and got in my face, making me attempt to push him back, "Stop playin with me nigga! You could never have my girl. Your booty flat nigga!"

"Rella like it though." I laughed.

"Nah she talking crazy." He looked at the Camera, "Not gon lie Ak.." He trailed off, "..For that I might have to set your brother up." He said.