⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽

AK'S GLAM SLAM
3:45 PM
AK'S POV.

AK'S GLAM SLAM3:45 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I SMACKED HER HEAD WITH MY COMB, "Bitch. I was dumb tight." Cass chewed her gum loudly, "You lucky you my favorite foreal." She laughed.

I laughed, "I'm sorry. Like I deadass got mad drunk and slept all day at my friends crib." I said before handing a her a piece of her hair, "Hold that real quick." I was installing a wig on one of my most loyal clients. She came to me to get her hair done everytime. If she was to ever cheat on me with another stylist, i'd break down in tears.

She was my last client of the day so it was a relief that I even made it this far. It was about seven o'clock and i've been in this shop working since nine this morning catching up on all the old clients I missed and the new ones.

Cass typed with one hand on her phone, "Girl must be fuckin nice. I been stuck in the crib with Semaja bad ass." She said referring to her three year old daughter, "My mom got her right now so I can get my hair done."

I laughed, "Not too much on my Maja." I lightly popped her on her forehead, "I'm going to war about that one." I said.

Cass rolled her eyes, "Girl bye. You love her that much then take her. Got me up all night and fussing about her bum ass daddy." She laughed.

"Weak as fuck." I chuckled before spraying Ebin Wonder Lace Bond on her lace.

Sometimes I actually enjoyed going to work because my clients always made me feel better. I was still so upset about yesterday but at this moment I wasn't really even thinking about it.

I was kind of still sleepy from staying up all last night with Camrin and watching those funny movies up until we both fell asleep in my bed. Even though he had a stream he promised his supporters, he missed it just to stay up with me and spend time with me to make me feel better.

Suddenly the bell rang at the door, indicating that somebody walked in. I was surprised to see it was Jenn. I looked at her with a confused look on my face, "Hey Jenn?"

"Yooo." She walked up to me and handed me a McDonald's bag.

"This for me? Why you do that?" I lowly gasped.

Jenn let out a laugh, "Your brother told me about what happened last night so I was just checking up on you and bringing you some food. Blu said it was your favorite." She said, making me smile even harder than what I already was.

"He told you I was crying?" I was quite embarrassed.

She scrunched up her face, "Crying? No he just said you wasn't having a good day. Why were you crying?" She asked.

"It's fine." I said quickly, "Thank you Jenn." I hugged her.

She hugged me back, "No problem gangsta." She smiled, "Ian know you in the middle of doing hair though. My bad. Ian mean to interrupt type shit." She said. "It's just you wasn't answering my text all day. Thought I was in trouble again." She chuckled.