⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Lowkey a time skip. We're into the next month in this chapter.
But, do y'all fw Penthouse?? They ate!

THE BRONX, NY
9:34 AM
AK'S POV.

THE BRONX, NY9:34 AMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

I DID THE LAST POSE and dropped my act, "God i'm freezing." I reached for my jacket from Uma. "Of course you are, bitch. Hoes will do anything for pictures. Plus you're weariny shorts." Uma said. I rolled my eyes as I put on my jacket, "It's cold outside but ima still dress like a thottie cause a hoe never gets cold." I exclaimed.

Uma rolled her eyes, "Referring to old ass Vines is mad corny." She said.

I reached for my phone, "Can I see the pics? Thank you for taking them." I asked Namra, who were searching through the pics. She nodded, "Yeah look." She gave me my phone.

I cheesed, "Waitttt. These are mad cute." I scrolled through the variety of pictures she took of me, "I love the off guards." I said.

"You been taking mad pics lately for Instagram. Who you tryna impress?" Uma asked.

I shrugged, "Nobody." I said.

"Lies. Namra told me about your new girlfriend."

My head snapped over to Namra so quick, "Namra?" I fussed, "Why would you tell her?" I didn't really care it was just the fact it wasn't her business to tell.

"She interrogated me!" She pointed at Uma. Uma's mouth dropped, "Liar! You said you had a secret on the tip of your tongue you couldn't wait to spill!" She fussed at Namra, "So I had to get it out of you somehow." Uma shrugged.

"You forced me!" Namra said.

Uma rolled my eyes, "You took the $50, didn't you?" She scoffed.

My eyes went wide, "My business was worth $50??"

Uma snorted at my comment.

"$50 is $50." Namra said.

I scoffed, "You're so low." I rolled my eyes. "Can't believe my tea is actually piss, apparently."

Uma hit my arm, "I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a new girlfriend. Out of everyone you tell Big Mouth Sally over there." She said referring to a slippery mouth Namra.

"You made me tell you!" Namra said.

"And you folded under pressure like a weak bitch!" Uma fussed back, making Namra roll her eyes.