Day 2) cuddling

Killer and Nightmare were on a stroll together once again. They go on one every day. After their first, they could not have a
last. They enjoyed each other's company. They walked down the stoned path that they walk on everyday. No changes. No new cracks in the the stone. They chatted while they strolled. They got lost talking. Forgetting the other tasks that they needed to do for the day. After another half hour, they reached the large stained glass doors with the roses on them. The vines all over the wall of the doors. Nightmare opened the large glass door and opened it with one easy pull. The door made a small squeak when Nightmare opened it.
"After you." Nightmare said. Killer giggling from Nightmares politeness.
"I have some paper work to do. It will probably take me the rest of the day to complete. Do what ever you want for the time being." Killer grinned at the fact that he got out of his daily tasks. It gave him the chance to see his dearest pals Color and Outer.
"Sweet! I'll be heading to Outertale to visit Color and Outer." Killer said cheerfully. That was the last thing Nightmare wanted Killer to do. He did not trust these "Color" and "Outer" guys that Killer hung out with. He was kinda jealous of them. Getting to spend time with Killer in such a beautiful atmosphere. It all screamed wrong for Nightmare.
"Do as you wish. I'll be in my office." And like that, Nightmare was gone. He teleported to his office so he could continue his paperwork that he dreaded. Being powerful comes with its prices. And Nightmares was the time slowing paperwork he had to do help defeat the stars when they get the chance.

Nightmare teleported to the front of two big dark wood doors with delicate and beautiful carvings in them. Such a very detailed door. He open the door by turning the silver door knob that also had matching carvings in it. He twisted the knob and pulled open the large dark brown door. He walked inside of his office that was very neat and clean to his liking. He does not let anybody but himself clean it. If any of the others did, it could possibly move important things around that he did not want moved. It would ruin his organization that he made so he knew where everything was that he needed. He shut the door, making a little click as the latch made its way into place. Walking over to his desk on the wooden floor. There was a little rug that his desk was sitting on. It was a dark and worn out red. Some black details on the rug as well. His desk was his favorite part of the office. One of his prized possessions. He treats the desk better than his own clients. I wouldn't even be surprised if he named it as well.
There was a leather work chair behind the desk. It had four wheels so he could move around in the little area behind his desk. There were shelves and storage for other work papers and other random things he kept in his office. He also had a laptop on his desk. Currently charging. He sat down in the cold leather chair and pulled a pile of paper work that he had to sign or do. He stared at the stack of papers. He groaned and took the first pieces of paper that was on top of the pile. Pulling out a feather pen, and reading over the paper that he started with.

With Killer, Outer, and Color
(Little bit of outer x sci)

The three friends were sitting on a edge of a random floating island in Outertale. This place had to be one of the most beautiful of AUs that existed in the multi-verse. Even Error could agree. The three were Laughing as they threw puns and jokes at each other. Sharing stories that made them giggle. Killer had the best stories, he lives with five other boneheads so he's most likely going to have the most stupid and hilarious stories.
"He really has a fear of cows?! And does not know that chocolate and chocolate milk is made of milk?! Color said, laughing as he tried to speak.
"Yeah! He is such a dumbass! I once put regular milk in his chocolate milk cart and he did not trust any chocolate milk cartons for like three months!" And of them had another laugh. They cherished these moments. Their friendship was almost a strong as. Cross' and Epics friendship. Yes, that's how much they cared for each other. But soon enough their hang out was interrupted.
"O-outer?" A shy like voice was heard behind the three. They stopped laughing and turned around. Sci was standing there with a bit of blue blush on his cheek bones.
"Oh! Heya Sci! How are you doing?" Outer said, getting up to hug Sci. Outer wrapped his arms around him. Sci doing the same. "I'm doing w-well." Sci said, enjoying the embrace. It felt like their hug lasted for hours. Or that's what they wished. They pulled away from each other.
"What'r you doing here Sci? I thought you had work to do in the lab?" Outer asked, Sci is always working, so the two don't get much quality time together. They both liked each other. But they are both to nervous to say anything about their feelings towards one and other.
"I got off early so I could m-maybe hang out with y-you, b-but you seem busy w-with your friends." Sci looked away, becoming more nervous than he already was.
"Well you could join us if you want! I don't want you spending the rest of your free time alone." Outer said looking at Color and Killer.
"You know what, I think you two should have some quality time together. It's been a while since you have. And you hang out with us like almost every day." Killer said, with a smug face. His smile looking quite devious.
"Are you sure?" Outer said, rubbing the back of his neck. They did have a point about them getting more time than him and Sci.
"Go ahead, you guys need your time with each other." Color said.
"Ok then um, maybe we can go back into town and get something to eat, if your ok with that." Outer said, looking into Sci's eyes, Sci looking into Outers.
"I'd like that." Sci responded. And soon after, the two lovebirds left to go back into town to get some food. Leaving just Color and Killer.
"So, you got any monsters on your mind?" Killer said, laying down with his arms crossed behind his head. Color blushed a bit from Killers question. He may or may not have been thinking about a certain skeleton who he's been seeing a lot recently.
"Uh huh, no, I'm not . . Thinking of anybody right now." Color said, slurring some of his words, his blush only growing.
"Awww, the little flame head is in loooove.~" Killer started to tease the rainbow headed skeleton. Making his blush worse.
"S-shut up! I'm sure you have someone to your liking as well!" Color said, trying to get out of this corner that Killer has trapped him in.
"Possibly, but I wanna know who you like!" Killer pouted, trying to get Color to spill the tea. Color sat there for a moment, then mumbled something.
"What was that?" Killer said, smiling.
Color mumbled again, only a little louder.
"Speak up, I can't hear you when your only talking to yourself!"
"I said I like Ccino!" Color shouted. Then madly blushed at what he just said, he screamed so loud that probably the whole world knows that he had a thing for Ccino. The cat lover who own a little cafè that had cats that roamed the place. Killer was in owe that he finally got Color to crack.
"Oh my gosh! I gotta tell Outer!" Killer quickly pulled out his phone to text Outer the new information that he now just discovered.
"What!? No! I knew I shouldn't have told you!" Color jumped onto Killer, slamming onto the ground with a thump, trying to reach his phone so he wouldn't text Outer his secret interest. Color on top of Killer, reaching over Killers head wear Killer was keeping away his phone.