Day 8) Rainy Day

There sat in a cold rugged Au, a castle that stood sturdy, which sheltered a team of killers and assassins. And don't forget the powerful king who was the guardian of negativity. He had no fears, as his name was Nightmare sans. Feared by all. He wouldn't be afraid of anything. Nothing can get in his way . . . Right? Oh but your wrong. There was one thing that stood in his way, as it did not have a soul. He was unable to kill his barrier to no fear.

Water. As if he was a cat. Water brings shivers down the poor skeletons spine. Oh how much he hated that weird state of matter that made him cower in fear. The weird feeling of water touching his bones, and how it would leave behind crumbs of water. It weirded him out.  But Cross had his weird fear of cows. So I guess he wasn't the only one with a stupid fear. As in every being, there's always a fear that haunts their soul till the very end. Nothing can comprehend it.

But of corse, water had to get in his way. A very rare event was happening today in the Au that Nightmares castle sat. It was raining, no, it was pouring cats and dogs outside. A storm had just brewed in. He was not afraid of the storm . . As long as he was inside. Away from the wetness that came from the other side of the walls. That scared him more than the damage a strong storm could bring. Not the howling winds, or the loud thundering of lightning. No, it was just simply the act of rainfall. Looks like the crew was staying inside for the day.

Nightmare pov.

I sat in my office, thinking of what activities I could do to pass time. My work was done early for once. Of corse it just so happens to be on a day where rain falls from the sky. Just thinking of it made metaphorical goose bumps on my bones. I must find something to do.

I got up from my desk chair and walked towards my door. I opened it and walked out. Maybe the other dipshits are doing something. Oh how desperate am I. Needing to go to them to just rock boredom off my back. I sighed. Guess it will have to do for now. I hope it isn't something stupid.

—————

"This is stupid." I said, sitting on the velvet sofa. Killer right next to me. A glass of whine sat in front of me on the coffee table. "Come on! It'l be fun! Maybe we can get some juicy stuff outta 'em." Killer said, already taking a sip of his glass of whine. "But why do we have play a drinking game? I'm sure I can get information out of them with being sober." I said, not going with this stupid game. I knew they'd be doing something idiotic. "If you play, I'll do what ever you want after." Killer said, grabbing my hand. I thought for a second. Sounded like a good deal to me, but I'm sure Killer wouldn't be impressed. "Maybe you should think that through first, but . . . Fine." I said, grabbing my whine glass and taking a sip. It was red whine. Not my favorite, but it'l do.

"Ok! Can I go first?" Dust said, preparing his glass. We nodded, and spoke. "Ok, never have I ever . . Wore all monochrome colored clothing." He said, sitting back and Crossing his arms. Staring at Cross. Cross gave him a stink eye. "Really?" He said, sighing in defeat. Taking a sip of his whine. I'm liking where this is going. Horror was next to Dust, I guess he's going next. "Hmmm . . ." Horror thought for a moment. "Hurry up dumbass." Error said, glitching his sentence. I wonder how the fuck they got him to participate. "Ok! Never have I ever used a giant knife in battle. And hurt myself with it." Horror snickered. "Oh for fucks sake." Cross took another sip of his glass. Every one was giggling. They loved to torchere Cross in every way possible.  It is quite enjoyable. Killer was next. "Never have I ever jumped into someone's arms because of a cow." Killer said, giving Cross a smug face. The monochrome skeleton was starting to steam with anger. I could feel it. "Ok I get it! Let's get the big stupid dumb ass to get his ass drunk!" Cross picked up his glass and chugged the rest. He slammed the whine glass on the table. Then pouring more. Most likely going to drink over ten glasses on this game.