Day 9) Hanging out with friends

3rd person pov.

In the castle, where a group of killers thrive, they sat around. Bored out of their minds, nothing in the castle could entertain them. But maybe somewhere other than the rugged place that they could "visit" that could drown their boredom away. So that's exactly what they did. They all visited an Au that had no meaning to them. They were going to enjoy a nice stress releasing killing spree. But of corse, Cross will just be look out. Making sure there were no threats in the Au. He did not participate with the killing. He some times regrets all of the cruel things he's done to innocent lives. But of corse, he no other choice but to continue following Nightmares orders. Or does he?

————-

Dust, Error, Cross, and Nightmare waited by the entrance of the palace. The four waited for Horror and Killer, who were preparing their weapons for their hunt. Making sure that when they get the chance to kill it will be satisfying.

"Where the fuck are those bone heads?" Error was becoming impatient. His arms were crossed, tapping his foot. "Just give Killer a moment. I'm sure he's on his way down." Nightmare said. "Horrors up there to ya 'know." Just as soon Dust finished his sentence, Horror appeared, he short cutted to where the others were. "Oh, speaking of the devil, what the hell is Killer doin?" Dust looked up at Horror as he spoke. "I. . .don't know. Probably picking out a perfect knife to slit throats with." Killer always had a tendency to take a while to choose his preferred weapon. He could never make up his mind. "I'm going to check on Killer. You guys can get started." Nightmare opened a portal so the others can begin. He didn't want to deal with their whining.

The four walked in one by one, then the portal closing after they have made it through the black magic filled smoke. Nightmare teleported in front of Killers bedroom door. Before he in knocked on the door, it opened revealing Killer. Who obviously opened the door. "There you are. We were all waiting down stairs for you." Nightmare said, smiling a little just from Killers presence. "Oh, I was just touching myself up. We should head down there if the others are waiting." A portal opened behind Nightmare. "Actually they all left, they got tired of waiting." Nightmare turned and showed his hand towards the portal. "Shall we get gong then?" Killer smirked. "May we shall." Killer walked pasted Nightmare into the portal. Disappearing into the black fog. Nightmare quickly following behind.

"Damn, did you two fuck before getting here?" Dust said, both of his hands resting his jacket pockets. Killer tinted a slight red on his boney cheeks. "No, I'm afraid not. If we did, it would be non of your business." Nightmare said. Glaring at Dust. "Can we start now? I'm starving!" Horror said, throwing his axe over his shoulder. Recent blood stains on the tip of the metal. Needing to be cleaned. "Yeah go ahead, y'know you could have started your business when you got here instead of waiting for us." The four skeletons who stuck around and waited for the two stared at them blankly. "I fucking told you ya dumbass!" Dust smacked Cross on the back of his skull. A sound of a smack echoed through the forest of the underground. Cross rubbed where Dust smacked him. The sounds of screaming could be heard in the distance. Loud sounds of destruction and a gaster blaster were also there as background noise. There was only five of the skeletons standing around.

"Damn it! Error's going to kill them before we get any!" Dust teleported to where Error was causing chaos. "Common slow pokes, bet I can get more kills than you dumb asses!" Killer took off running with his blade in hand. "Let's get this party started!" Horror ran with Killer. His large axe sat on his shoulder as he ran. Almost like a giant beast ready to catch its prey. "H-hey! Wait for me!" Cross shouted, running after the two. Leaving Nightmare by himself in the rugged area where they arrived from. No one was there to see, but there was a small smirk on his cocky face. His form shifted, quickly moving to where the rest of the crew was fighting.