📱 33

A sleeping taehyung groaned at the loud ringing of his phone before he rose up half asleep and searched everywhere for the phone and when he saw it placed it on his ears.

"Hello?" He said into the phone with irritation.

But instead of there to be a response the phone buzzed again causing him to pull the phone away from his ear to see that the ringing wasn't a call but but a continuous notification of messages dropping on his phone.

He unlocked the phone and gasped at the messages coming from nor other that Jungkook.

Kook😍

Hey Papi.

Kook😍

Why don't you want to talk to me papi.

Kook😍

Are you asleep papi.

You should wake up.

Your baby boy misses you.

Kook😍

Oh, you are awake!
How are you?

[Received Now]

Kook😍

I know you are reading this!

Kook😍

WHY AINT YOU FUCKING RESPONDING!!!!!!!!

Taehyung threw his phone across the room as he shut his eyes and pulled on his hair. The message beeping into his phone kept ringing out.

"This isn't real. He isn't real." He kept chanting as he pulled his knees close to his chest while rocking himself back and forth. He was shaking in fear as he continued chanting to himself

He pressed his hands to his ears to shut out the sound of his phone, tears finally finding their way down his checks.

But then suddenly everything went silent, the phone stopped ringing causing taehyung to remove his hands from his ears but too scared to open his eyes and look into the darkness, the only sound that could be heard from the room was his shuttled breaths and beating heart.

He gulped with his eyes still closed and tried to peek open one eye to look around his room. He has never hated darkness as much as he is hating it right now.

He tried to repeat the chant just to reassure himself everything was in his head. 'This is not real. He is not re...

"But I am very real papi"

He suddenly heard close to his ears from the back causing him to scream at the top of lungs and jumped up from his sleep sweating profusely.

It was a dream.

It was a dream.

He looked around his bright room as he heart try to beat out of his chest.

It's just a dream.

________________
________________
Thoughts?